Poll

If you're Ainge, do you keep Rozier for another season to contend for a title? Or trade for an asset?

This bench (as constituted now) is invaluable. Ainge should preserve it and and pursue a championship
13 (26%)
Rozier is good, but not irreplaceable. Ainge should shop him as a trade piece and see what he can get for him
23 (46%)
I like what Rozier provides. I'd wait up to the trade deadline next season. But otherwise, keep him on the team.
14 (28%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: What to do w/ Rozier in offseason. Trade for an asset? Or keep for a title run?  (Read 8788 times)

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2943
  • On To Banner 18!
I think everyone has to admit that this playoff run is solidifying a very high value for Rozier, Tatum and Smart , and even Semi going into this summer. We could reasonably use Rozier plus one of Tatum/Brown and the Kings pick for Anthony Davis once the Warriors sweep New Orleans.

OMG we're still talking Anthony Davis trade on here...?

And we have a special team as is that can win it all as early as next year (assuming health of course).

"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700
I think everyone has to admit that this playoff run is solidifying a very high value for Rozier, Tatum and Smart , and even Semi going into this summer. We could reasonably use Rozier plus one of Tatum/Brown and the Kings pick for Anthony Davis once the Warriors sweep New Orleans.

OMG we're still talking Anthony Davis trade on here...?

And we have a special team as is that can win it all as early as next year (assuming health of course).

Well, several people say trade Rozier in a package for an all-star big. There are not many all-star bigs I would trade any of our young guys for. The list for me begins and ends with Anthony Davis.