Author Topic: help with digital copy  (Read 2928 times)

help with digital copy
« on: July 06, 2009, 11:27:10 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
looking for some direction here.  i bought the forbidden kingdom on dvd (used).  it comes with a digital copy to put into itunes/my ipod.  it did not come with the code to enter for itunes.  anyone have any idea how i can go about finding the code?  i googled and youtubed it for a while and have no luck.

any help would be appreciated.  thx

Re: help with digital copy
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 11:30:18 PM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43
use the force...

wish I could help...
When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 02:37:11 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
anyone?  :(

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 02:23:51 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
bump  :(

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 02:30:48 PM »

Offline MrTripleDouble10

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 67
looking for some direction here.  i bought the forbidden kingdom on dvd (used).  it comes with a digital copy to put into itunes/my ipod.  it did not come with the code to enter for itunes.  anyone have any idea how i can go about finding the code?  i googled and youtubed it for a while and have no luck.

Google the ImToo DVD to MP4 application and this will convert/send it right to your ipod.

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 02:33:58 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson

Google the ImToo DVD to MP4 application and this will convert/send it right to your ipod.

thanks for the input.  i will buy that software, if i cant get the code. it would be useful in ripping my dvd's to my ipod.

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 02:42:59 PM »

Offline MrTripleDouble10

• Derrick White

thanks for the input.  i will buy that software, if i cant get the code. it would be useful in ripping my dvd's to my ipod.

No problem.  I've never had any issues with it.  Love the avatar by the way.  Huge Star Wars fan.

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2009, 02:50:23 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson

No problem.  I've never had any issues with it.  Love the avatar by the way.  Huge Star Wars fan.

and that, my friend, makes me give u a TP :)

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2009, 03:05:47 PM »

Offline MrTripleDouble10

• Derrick White

and that, my friend, makes me give u a TP :)

Nice, thanks!  I always thought Darth Maul should have had a much more prominent role.  Would have made Episode I half-watchable.