Author Topic: Idea: Pierce+Rondo+Bass for Westbrook+Ibaka  (Read 4736 times)

Re: Idea: Pierce+Rondo+Bass for Westbrook+Ibaka
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2013, 02:47:09 PM »

Offline eugen

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 40
Imagine if Westbrook after 1 year will ask double money...

I imagine the team will tell him he's under contract until 2017 so shut up and play.

Imagine if he will ask GM for trade...So shut up and trade me...Remember Carmelo Anthony @ Denver :D

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2013, 02:48:42 PM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1469
They traded Harden because they had to make a tough financial decision about how not to break the bank with their roster and still maintain their contender status.  The Harden deal basically assured that the lineup was solidified for the next 2-3 years.

No man.... You wrong. Harden asked for more money. OKC is not the top budget team such Miami or Lakers. So, they can trade everyone any time, if big players such Westbrook will ask to sign for more money...Imagine if Westbrook after 1 year will ask double money...The sport firstly is a bussiness!!!

No, I am not wrong.  You can't seem to read my response correctly.  I said it was a tough financial decision.  How is that not the same as yeah eventually Harden wants to get paid.

Other that that first sentence of your response, I have no idea what you are talking about.

If you are going to throw crazy, never to happen trade ideas out there, don't get over defensive when everyone calls it out as silly.

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2013, 02:57:27 PM »

Offline jayhovaone

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 22
Listen i also believe that the thunder messed up in trading harden i was saying all along that he deserved the max because of his skill set.  He is a better all around player than Westbrook and he is a very efficient scorer.  They should have asked the celtics for Rondo (who is making 10-11 mil per yr) and we take back westbrook who is making max money then they would have been able to sign HArden to a max contract and the team would definately have been better because of it.  There team would have been Durant (max contract), Harden (max contract), Ibaka(10-12mil), Rondo(10-11mil) and perkins (10mil)  they would have been all set and a better team because of it.  Westbrook for Rondo is what they should have come to the celtics with.