Author Topic: Drill advice  (Read 3602 times)

Drill advice
« on: December 10, 2013, 12:13:22 AM »

fitzhickey

I've recently broken my shooting hand (right) so I was interested to see if you guys had any drills to help with my left hand shooting form/left hand dribbling ability?
thanks a heap

Re: Drill advice
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 12:17:47 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
I know that when my buddy broke his right in 5th grade on the advice of a hikeschool coach he shot free throws every day to get better with his left. He ended up bad from his left , but better than average for most people on their off hand, in my amateur opinion.

But an OT remark, I've asked my wife for a cordless drill for Christmas, and. I was really hoping this was a buyers guide.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 12:23:10 AM »

fitzhickey

I know that when my buddy broke his right in 5th grade on the advice of a hikeschool coach he shot free throws every day to get better with his left. He ended up bad from his left , but better than average for most people on their off hand, in my amateur opinion.

But an OT remark, I've asked my wife for a cordless drill for Christmas, and. I was really hoping this was a buyers guide.
Thanks, that's what my coach said as well as dribbling courses with my left.

Maybe I should of had 'shooting drill advice' as the title.
But my dad loves his cordless drill

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 08:35:04 AM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

Not a buyer's guide, but this is a pretty good price on a decent drill:

http://dealnews.com/Craftsman-C3-19.2-V-Drill-Driver-with-Lithium-Ion-Battery-for-58-free-shipping/928776.html

I wish I had some tips on dribbling / shooting left-handed, but my left hand is useless.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes