Author Topic: Puma Hoops Design Intern from Germany looking for housing!  (Read 3427 times)

Puma Hoops Design Intern from Germany looking for housing!
« on: February 17, 2020, 10:18:19 AM »

Offline DrJasper

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 71
Hello Everybody,

I've been part of this forum since I was around 15 years old and I read it nearly everyday because there aren't that many Celtics fans here in Berlin that I can discuss my favourite team with  ;D I've always been a Celtics fan since I started watching Basketball and Basketball in general has always been a big part of my life.

Now I'm studying Design and have the opportunity to intern at Puma Basketball in BOSTON (I guess I'm just lucky  ::) )

I will be in Boston from May until August (Perfect to see the Championship Parade) with a good friend and also an Puma intern and we are looking for a place to live during that time.

So if somebody has any tips or knows something I would really appreciate that!  :)

Memphis Grizzlies
PG: Dragic, Ball, Carter
SG: Temple, KCP, Holiday, Washburn
SF: Richardson, Anderson, Parsons, Casspi
PF: Jackson jr, Beasley, Watanabe
C: Adebayo, Green, Noah
https://basketball.realgm.com/nba/teams/Memphis-Grizzlies/14/Rosters/Regular/2019  +21 Lal 2nd

Re: Puma Hoops Design Intern from Germany looking for housing!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 10:31:06 AM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Can't help you with the living situation.   But I can give you a TP.

Congrats on the internship. Hope you enjoy you're time here. I'm not much of a city person, but Boston in the spring/summer is nice.

Re: Puma Hoops Design Intern from Germany looking for housing!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 11:40:24 AM »

Offline DrJasper

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 71
Can't help you with the living situation.   But I can give you a TP.

Congrats on the internship. Hope you enjoy you're time here. I'm not much of a city person, but Boston in the spring/summer is nice.

Haha thank you!
Memphis Grizzlies
PG: Dragic, Ball, Carter
SG: Temple, KCP, Holiday, Washburn
SF: Richardson, Anderson, Parsons, Casspi
PF: Jackson jr, Beasley, Watanabe
C: Adebayo, Green, Noah
https://basketball.realgm.com/nba/teams/Memphis-Grizzlies/14/Rosters/Regular/2019  +21 Lal 2nd