Author Topic: Ainge: "idea of Celtics better without Kyrie makes no sense"  (Read 3425 times)

Re: Ainge: "idea of Celtics better without Kyrie makes no sense"
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2019, 10:26:50 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
No question Irving is a great offensive talent and maybe the best closer in the game - But his playing style does not complement his Coach's system or his teammates strengths and the entire team is clearly less active and animated on offense and defense when he is not injured.

Never called Irving a "trash person".  I said self-centered and emotionally fragile. It's great that he sometimes is supportive of teammates, but he also has many moments when he is not and, lord knows, he loves talking about himself. Just the fact that his latest quotes, his daily mood, his pro & con worth to the Celtics, etc. is a constant topic of conversation among media, fans and now, management and the coaching staff, says a lot about the drama he creates and the distractions that impact game performance, player morale and team unity.

Quite frankly, who gives a rats behind what you have to say. Your opinion about Kyrie is neither accurate, nor interesting.

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2019, 11:24:03 PM »

Offline tenn_smoothie

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 722
No question Irving is a great offensive talent and maybe the best closer in the game - But his playing style does not complement his Coach's system or his teammates strengths and the entire team is clearly less active and animated on offense and defense when he is not injured.

Never called Irving a "trash person".  I said self-centered and emotionally fragile. It's great that he sometimes is supportive of teammates, but he also has many moments when he is not and, lord knows, he loves talking about himself. Just the fact that his latest quotes, his daily mood, his pro & con worth to the Celtics, etc. is a constant topic of conversation among media, fans and now, management and the coaching staff, says a lot about the drama he creates and the distractions that impact game performance, player morale and team unity.

Quite frankly, who gives a rats behind what you have to say. Your opinion about Kyrie is neither accurate, nor interesting.

Last I checked, this is an opinion board - that's my opinion.
Ignore my posts if you they offend your delicate sensibilities.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 11:54:23 PM by tenn_smoothie »
The Four Celtic Generals:
Russell - Cowens - Bird - Garnett

The Four Celtic Lieutenants:
Cousy - Havlicek - McHale - Pierce

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2019, 11:38:11 PM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
The Celtics are a really good team when everyone is healthy.

We need all hands on deck, if we are to win the championship.