Author Topic: Fab Melo gets a game winning putback after concussion  (Read 11054 times)

Re: Fab Melo gets a game winning putback after concussion
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2013, 08:16:53 PM »

Offline OsirusCeltics

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 198

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2013, 09:23:50 PM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0aPhku-v_0

Melo is putting in work!!!

great video. thanks and a tp. watching melo i could see why his block numbers are so high. when he sees anyone going to the basket he focuses on that player and sets himself up for the block.

the potential drawback is that he often gave up boxing out to go after the block. and in the nba the players might pass to melo's man for an easy lay up.

but melo's athleticism and height were on display. he has a good chance to be a nba center. how good he will be i cant even guess right now. but i hope he is an all star.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2013, 03:57:50 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0aPhku-v_0

Melo is putting in work!!!
I don't care that its the D-League he looks good, talk about rim protection he's just that. He has great timing on his blocks. I hope he can join the team next year.
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk