Around the League > The Draft

Bronny James has cardiac arrest - is recovering

(1/32) > >>

Moranis:
Collapsed during a workout at USC

A Future of Stevens:
Wow that is so terrible. I always feel like you hear about these things with children who haven't had access to screenings in the past. Unbelievably terrible. I heard he is stable. Hope for the best.

celticsclay:
Appears he is at least out of icu. I always hope they air on the side of caution with all this stuff after what happened with Lewis. Hope he is ok and has no lingering effects

ChillyWilly:
Young, athletic, has the diet of a Greek God and access to the finest health case. I dont know LeBron the father or person but he seems, from the outside looking in, runs a very tight ship. I doubt Bronny is messing with street drugs or no nonsense like that. His workouts I'm sure are not only under heavy supervision but under body measurements constantly.

I've personally thought LeBron has been using something similar to what Bonds did. Something that's ahead of its time and not detectable or even "illegal". Of course all of this could tin foil hat and Bronny had something pre-existing the public didnt know about.

Roy H.:
Horrible.  My unsolicited advice:  hang up the sneakers, kid.  I know your dream is to play in the NBA, but it's not worth it.  You're set for life.  Hank Gathers, Reggie Lewis and Len Bias all come to mind.

Get well, Bronny, and my thoughts are with the James family. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version