Poll

Who would you pick at 4. If not listed write it in.

Kristaps Porzingis
16 (23.2%)
Willie Cauley-Stein
10 (14.5%)
Justice Winslow
28 (40.6%)
Mario Henzoja
6 (8.7%)
Emmanuel Mudiay
9 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: Poll: If we Draft 4th Who Do you Love  (Read 5753 times)

Re: Poll: If we Draft 4th Who Do you Love
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2015, 09:08:09 AM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 552
Porzingis or Hezonja.

porzingas is supposed to the the next Channing Frye according to scouts. **** with the 4 pick..
There are scouts that think Porzingis will be the best player out of this draft.  He's played in a top Euroleague and is ready to come over now.  He'll obviously need to get stronger but that shouldn't be a problem.  His answer to what he's looking forward too in the NBA is having access to the gym whenever he wants. 
http://www.nba.com/2015/news/features/scott_howard_cooper/06/19/latvian-bigman-porzingis-ready-made-for-nba-play/

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2015, 10:49:54 AM »

Offline Forza Juventus

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 70
Winslow ticks both BPA and need boxes for me.

On a side note, did anyone else see this thread and get Bo Diddley stuck in their head for the next hour?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VN4upVaDFFs
Azzurri | Juventus | Boston Celtics | Kentucky Basketball

"All the negativity that’s on Celticsblog sucks. I’ve been around when Kyrie Irving was criticized. I’ve been around when Al Horford was insulted. And it stinks. It makes the greatest team, greatest fans in the world, lousy."

Celticsblog=sports radio

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2015, 11:30:27 AM »

Offline chilidawg

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 261
I voted WCS, but it seems to me there's not a lot of difference in the quality of those available at 4.  Trading up to 6-8 seems like better value, as you'll still get a quality player, at perhaps a lesser price.