CelticsStrong > Comments & Remarks

The landing page has two guys on it that aren't Celtics anymore

(1/4) > >>

hardlyyardley:
Time to change the picture which included Kyrie and Al

wiley:

--- Quote from: hardlyyardley on June 29, 2019, 06:49:21 PM ---Time to change the picture which included Kyrie and Al

--- End quote ---

Yes.  And please include Smart this time, the longest tenured Celtic and team leader....that bugged me having him not in the picture. 

Sophomore:

--- Quote from: wiley on June 29, 2019, 07:37:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: hardlyyardley on June 29, 2019, 06:49:21 PM ---Time to change the picture which included Kyrie and Al

--- End quote ---

Yes.  And please include Smart this time, the longest tenured Celtic and team leader....that bugged me having him not in the picture.

--- End quote ---

TP. Another vote here for including Smart on the landing page!!

liam:

--- Quote from: Sophomore on June 29, 2019, 08:02:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: wiley on June 29, 2019, 07:37:05 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

TP. Another vote here for including Smart on the landing page!!

--- End quote ---

Smart, Kemba, Tatum, Brown, TIMELORD!

Sophomore:
Not sure what should go up on the landing page, but I think we might all enjoy exorcising the ghost of last year.

Begone old team picture!

I assume this year's pic isn't ready yet. If you need a placeholder you might use the logo, or how about almost any pic of the longest serving Celtic and (de facto) captain, Marcus Smart. I'm sure there are plenty.

New year, new hope, new page!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version