Author Topic: Raptors (1-0) at Celtics (2-0) 10/10  (Read 29437 times)

Re: Raptors (1-0) at Celtics (2-0) 10/10
« Reply #135 on: October 10, 2010, 09:02:22 PM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
On pre-season so far Harangody looks pretty bad (proving to be a true Scal replacement). Have to think about keeping both Wafer and Lasme. Know Harangody is guaranteed; but does not seem to bring a needed skill. Again Lasme played great D on a shooting guard showing he could defend multiple positions.
Maybe Harangody will look at the hoop before he shoots it one of these games.  It's like hot potato when he touches the ball.

« Reply #136 on: October 10, 2010, 09:07:18 PM »

Offline Dolomite133

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 4
On pre-season so far Harangody looks pretty bad (proving to be a true Scal replacement). Have to think about keeping both Wafer and Lasme. Know Harangody is guaranteed; but does not seem to bring a needed skill. Again Lasme played great D on a shooting guard showing he could defend multiple positions.
Maybe Harangody will look at the hoop before he shoots it one of these games.  It's like hot potato when he touches the ball.

Based on preseason play I'd say keep Lasme and Wafer over Harangody. I dunno what 'Gody has shown during practice but on the court this preseason he hasn't done much. The only encouraging thing tonight was the spate of rebounds he recorded in the second quarter. Like I said earlier, if he just concentrates on playing in the paint, he might prove worthwhile after all.

« Reply #137 on: October 10, 2010, 09:19:43 PM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441

Based on preseason play I'd say keep Lasme and Wafer over Harangody. I dunno what 'Gody has shown during practice but on the court this preseason he hasn't done much. The only encouraging thing tonight was the spate of rebounds he recorded in the second quarter. Like I said earlier, if he just concentrates on playing in the paint, he might prove worthwhile after all.
Lasme looks pretty good but hopefully the game will slow down for Harangody before the preseason is over.  Someone needs to tell Harangody that he should offer to share the pot of coffee with Daniels before he downs the whole thing.