2 (5.9%)
Inflammation of the natal cleft
3 (8.8%)
Menstrual Cramps
16 (47.1%)
Broken Hand from punching a wall in frustration
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: LeBron James Suffers what Injury YET stays in the Game (albeit dramatic agony)  (Read 3597 times)

Offline Banner18now!

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 81
Do any of these self called Celtics fans know the story behind the wheel chair with Pierce? He didn't ask for it one of the trainers grabbed it and told him to sit in so he didn't put any weight on it. I don't recall any trainers running on to the court to tell Lebron to act like he got shot 5 times a game. Big difference between what Lebron does on a regular basis then what happened once with Pierce. Pretty sad when Celtics fans defend Lebron's many antics over one Pierce incidence that again he didn't ask for.
I suppose the time he rolled up to a press conference with a massive bandage wrapped around his head is better evidence

That would probabaly be a better example but I thought he did that more out of immaturity so it justified him getting tossed from the game. Remember he was hit and he reacted like an idiot and got tossed during an important part of the game. Tried to come out with the bandage to embellish the hit so it justified his action .

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
I’m with you guys...but one of our all time greats once left in a wheel chair and came back and played in the same game...not sure we can really complain too loudly about lebrons theatrics....

I would've done the same type of poll for Paul Pierce. These theatrics are stupid regardless.

Oh don’t get me wrong I think your poll is hilarious.  I just can’t Focus too much on it myself bc of Paul (and I’m sure at the time I defended him). Consistency is key.
Paul was for sure a drama queen but I feel obliged to mention that 1) the wheel chair was not his call and 2) he did suffer a partially torn MCL on the play.

And at least Pierce came off the court for a few minutes, lending validation to the idea that he'd actually gotten hurt somehow—whereas LeBron acted seriously hurt but stayed in the game and almost immediately started making cuts without any evidence of pain or injury.
It reminded me of his "injury" at the end of the '16 finals after he got fouled going up for the dunk.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
What the hell is this thread?
i have no idea. and the poll choices border on gibberish.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

Offline smokeablount

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 628
  • Mark Blount often got smoked

If you take them literally sure. Find yourself some creativity and it’s rather humorous.
2023 Non-Active / Non-NBA75 Fantasy Draft, ChiBulls:

PG: Deron Williams 07-08 / M.R. Richardson 80-81 / J. Wall 16-17
SG: David Thompson 77-78 / Hersey Hawkins 96-97
SF: Tracy McGrady 02-03 / Tayshaun Prince 06-07
PF: Larry Nance Sr 91-92 / Blake Griffin 13-14
C: Bob Lanier 76-77 / Brad Daugherty 92-93 / M. Camby 06-07

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3150
No anvil on head?

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 907
No anvil on head?

Depends. Is that before or after he goes running off the end of the cliff, but doesn’t fall until he realizes that there is nothing under him?

Mike

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
Overinflated ego
Yup

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
Drama queen

he broke a finger nail and its nation news

He is NOT my national treasure , i could care less about him .....sooner he is gone the better

# 1 sounds good ....how about a cement mixer instead of car runs over him ?

Online Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 412
If cavs are losing by 20 with 2 minutes to go, i wouldnt be surprise if he heads into the locker room
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Oh please, the car would bounce off of HIM ;) ;D.

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
His knee is definitely going to be sore today

He knows game 6 was his last win as a Cav

Offline MaxAMillion

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 16
And how long do we have to wait for before he returns from the game from said injury?

About as long as Paul Pierce

Offline Chef Parish

• NGT
  • Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 1668
No one picked broken hand.

Offline Rakulp

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 78
Alopecia?  I thought that was Hawaiian for "God bless you!"

Offline Alleyoopster

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 150

Totally agree....one does one questionable act and their [dang]ed for life. Totally ridiculous! We'll be reading about this 30 years from now....at the very least it will be CB fodder for the entire summer.

I exercise on a semi-regular basis. Don't know how many times a mild or bothersome pain develops in a joint, Then, miraculously it disappears in a few minutes later.

Even if he exaggerated a bit...who cares. He needed a break.