Author Topic: trade idea... a whole lot of crazy LA  (Read 1258 times)

trade idea... a whole lot of crazy LA
« on: November 30, 2012, 03:30:12 PM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 420
http://basketball.realgm.com/tradechecker/saved_trade/6167330

would have to happen after Jan 15th

C send out

Lee
Bass
collins

get

Metta 
Hill

First off obviously this adds alot of crazy to the roster but it might be worth it.

rotation

PG Rondo 35min, Terry 13min
SG Avery 32min, Terry 16min
SF Paul  30min, Metta 18min
PF Green 32min, sully 16min
C  KG    30min, Hill  18min

with Barbosa and wilcox filling in, also would like the idea of signing K-Mart

This team gets tougher, more physical and rebounds better. Metta has been playing surprisingly well this year. With the Cs he will get less minutes and this should help him. Even though he is past his prime he is still a nice option against Melo and lebron in short stints. Hill (only 25) will greatly help our rebounding while also adding athleticism to the front court.

(I think Green will be best suited in a starting PF role)

LA gains players in Bass and Lee who will actually fit the Dantoni system. Lee particularity gives them a wing they desperately need.
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

Re: trade idea... a whole lot of crazy LA
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 04:00:12 PM »

Offline BleedGreen1989

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 568
Sorry but absolutely not..bass is better than hill and lee is better then meta at this point in his career..it's a lose lose
*CB Miami Heat*
Kyle Lowry, Dwayne Wade, 13th pick in even numbered rounds, 18th pick in odd numbered rounds.

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 04:01:59 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
So the Lakers are trading their starting SF for three backups that play behind their best three players. You're right, that's certainly a lot of crazy. If it's happening after Jan 15th, you may aw well wait til Apr 1 with it.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 04:19:03 PM »

Offline syfy9

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 291
  • We may as well put Tyrion in at center.
Sorry but absolutely not..bass is better than hill and lee is better then meta at this point in his career..it's a lose lose

Lee is absolutely not better than Metta.
I like Marcus Smart

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 04:23:38 PM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 420

Hill averages the same rb per game as bass player 13 less minutes, is younger, and taller

Meta is having a better statistical year then Lee has ever had. He is shooting 38% from 3. He also wont be redundant with Terry, Bradley and Barbosa.

So the Lakers are trading their starting SF for three backups that play behind their best three players. You're right, that's certainly a lot of crazy. If it's happening after Jan 15th, you may aw well wait til Apr 1 with it.

LA is currently try to play a more up pace spread out game. Bass gives them a PF who can run and shoot the ball. Lee is an athletic wing who can defend. Also they are currently playing Metta 35min a game not sure he can keep that up for the year.

(Also i will give it to you that this trade is more ideal for LA if they can trade Gasol for a starting SF)

Mavs
Wiz
Hornet