Author Topic: Bulls shopping Parker  (Read 1867 times)

Re: Bulls shopping Parker
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2018, 07:01:03 PM »

Offline JBcat

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 512
Seems like yesterday I was bummed out we lost out on drafting Parker or Wiggins.  Lol

Re: Bulls shopping Parker
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2018, 02:12:21 PM »

Offline Hoopvortex

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 164
Maybe to Miami for cap relief?

Nobody talks much about it, but Miami has a massive payroll this year and the next.

I've mentioned it a bunch. Miami has a collection of overpaid role players and some of the contracts are just flat out stupid: James Johnson 14.6 million, Tyler Johnson 19.2 million, Kelly 12.5 million, Josh Richardson 9.3 million, Dion Waiters 11.5 million, Whiteside 25.4 million, Dragic is making 18 million and be the only one on this list to be worth his contract. That's a ton of money for role players. Maybe you end up with one of these type of contracts on your team but Miami is full of these crappy contracts. Pat Riley is old.

On the whole I’d agree, though not about Olynyk or especially Josh Richardson.
'I was proud of Marcus Smart. He did a great job of keeping us together. He might not get credit for this game, but the pace that he played at, and his playcalling, some of the plays that he called were great. We obviously have to rely on him, so I’m definitely looking forward to Marcus leading this team in that role.' - Jaylen Brown, January 2021