Author Topic: 2017-18 NBA Season  (Read 199245 times)

Re: 2017-18 NBA Season
« Reply #600 on: November 27, 2017, 07:42:16 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
Cavs playing the upstart 76ers right now. Lebron seems to have brought his A game against the self proclaimed best defensive player in the league Embiid.

I am honestly not sure who I want to win this game. I root against the Cavs as our main rival just about every game. However,  I have a feeling if the 76ers win this though the level of support from 76ers and posts talking about them as a dynasty will be really unbearable.
Probably so, however, I would root for the Cavs in this case.  The sixers heads are getting too big.

Covington certainly looked very very average that first quarter. I wonder if he turns into crowder 1.1

« Reply #601 on: November 27, 2017, 10:35:02 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
Cavs playing the upstart 76ers right now. Lebron seems to have brought his A game against the self proclaimed best defensive player in the league Embiid.

I am honestly not sure who I want to win this game. I root against the Cavs as our main rival just about every game. However,  I have a feeling if the 76ers win this though the level of support from 76ers and posts talking about them as a dynasty will be really unbearable.
Probably so, however, I would root for the Cavs in this case.  The sixers heads are getting too big.

Covington certainly looked very very average that first quarter. I wonder if he turns into crowder 1.1

Well a humbling loss and a minor Simmons injury should maybe calm things down a bit. I do hope Simmons isn't seriously hurt cause I like watching him play.

« Reply #602 on: November 27, 2017, 11:41:12 PM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 549

Well a humbling loss and a minor Simmons injury should maybe calm things down a bit. I do hope Simmons isn't seriously hurt cause I like watching him play.
Replying to yourself now.  For someone who complained about there being too many Sixers posts, you sure do post on the Sixers a lot.   

« Reply #603 on: November 28, 2017, 12:53:22 AM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
Griffin just went to the locker room after Rivers landed on his leg while fighting for a loose ball.

« Reply #604 on: November 28, 2017, 12:57:43 AM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389

Replying to yourself now.  For someone who complained about there being too many Sixers posts, you sure do post on the Sixers a lot.   

Getting pretty fed up with the questionable allegiance of some posters...
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #605 on: November 28, 2017, 01:02:10 AM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis

Thanks man tp. Aside from us it was the most entertaining game on the schedule by a mile. Was actually the only other game with two +500 teams. Sorry your team lost tazz

I would have preferred both teams lost, more bummed we lost

« Reply #606 on: November 28, 2017, 01:02:30 AM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
SWEET LOU!

« Reply #607 on: November 28, 2017, 01:03:15 AM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
Warriors lose at home to the kings without curry and durant

« Reply #608 on: November 28, 2017, 01:03:55 AM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
Warriors lose at home to the kings without curry and durant

Lakers down 115-120 to LAC with 11.8 secs remaining. Lou with 42  :)

« Reply #609 on: November 28, 2017, 01:04:04 AM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842

is this meant to be ironic?

honestly cant tell
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #610 on: November 28, 2017, 01:13:52 AM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389

honestly cant tell

Yes.  But cclay is also my dude, so I hoped to kill 2 birds with one stone. 

And I can appreciate the 76ers --Simmons is the only bright spot on my challenged fantasy team. 
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #611 on: November 28, 2017, 01:19:04 AM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis

honestly cant tell

Yes.  But cclay is also my dude, so I hoped to kill 2 birds with one stone. 

I can appreciate the 76ers tho -Simmons is the only bright spot on my challenged fantasy team.

I don't think anyone has ever actually questioned my love of celtics. I stand up for people that act like everything we do is crap and everything other teams do is great. I'm usually on the same page with Tar Heels and he is also my dude

« Reply #612 on: November 28, 2017, 03:13:45 AM »

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1031
Well it looks like Griffin may be done for the season. I hope not, but he injured his knee late in the game and it didn’t look good. He was able to walk off on his own but I’d be surprised if it’s just a hyperextension.

If it’s the worst case, that’s bad news for the Lakers pick this year and maybe the Clippers pick going forward.
CELTICS 2024

« Reply #613 on: November 28, 2017, 06:01:15 AM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Well it looks like Griffin may be done for the season. I hope not, but he injured his knee late in the game and it didn’t look good. He was able to walk off on his own but I’d be surprised if it’s just a hyperextension.

If it’s the worst case, that’s bad news for the Lakers pick this year and maybe the Clippers pick going forward.

I think it’d be good news for the Clippers pick.  If Griffin is out for most of the year, but able to come back next season, they can have a year in the tank to get a good draft pick, but at the same time might not feel the need to blow everything up this summer.

« Reply #614 on: November 28, 2017, 08:11:04 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
Kevin Love 32 at half (he probably will not play full second half cause Cavs are dominating the Heat) They need to get Derrick Rose and Tristan Thompson back to start playing awful again.