Author Topic: Bring Will Solomon back  (Read 32008 times)

Re: Bring Will Solomon back
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2009, 11:45:00 PM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
  • TRANSFORMATION INTO CHAMPION COMPLETE!!!
anyone else not able to sleep because of a broken heart?

I don't plan on sleeping ever again. Still too raw, it's gonna be a rough weekend.

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2009, 11:53:22 PM »

Offline SShorefan 4.0

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 186
anyone else not able to sleep because of a broken heart?

I don't plan on sleeping ever again. Still too raw, it's gonna be a rough weekend.

sigh, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep
Call me a sap, but I love my kids more than anything!

« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2009, 12:11:31 AM »

Offline Greg

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 30
Well that's $180 wasted on an authentic Will Solomon jersey.

Totally laughed out loud, TP!

I totally didn't laugh out loud.  But it was still really funny.  TP as well.

« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2009, 12:12:03 AM »

Offline goCeltics

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 68
just realised that the point of this thread was to mock the bring antoine back threads

« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2009, 12:47:18 AM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
Well that's $180 wasted on an authentic Will Solomon jersey.

Totally laughed out loud, TP!

I totally didn't laugh out loud.  But it was still really funny.  TP as well.

You mean you dlol'd.  ;)

« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2009, 12:48:33 AM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
just realised that the point of this thread was to mock the bring antoine back threads

The point of this thread is to commiserate about a Celtic's star that shined too short.

« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2009, 12:53:45 AM »

Offline cordobes

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 576
  • Basketball is like chess, only without the dice

The point of this thread is to commiserate about a Celtic's star that shined too short.

That's what he said.

« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2009, 01:55:09 PM »

Offline PSquared

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 36

If that's what this thread is, then the Bring-Back-Toine threads will grow even more.  why?  'Cause you mentioned it. 

« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2009, 01:56:52 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup

If that's what this thread is, then the Bring-Back-Toine threads will grow even more.  why?  'Cause you mentioned it. 

I think the Bring Back Twoine's threads died with the DUI.

Though we just had a bring back Gerald thread, so who knows?

Bring back Zan Tabak
Yup

« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2009, 06:05:10 PM »

Offline SShorefan 4.0

• Jaylen Brown
KG never got hurt while Will was part of the team.

« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2009, 06:11:12 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
Boston trades:
Ray Allen

Sacramento trades:
Will Solomon

Bring back WILL!
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2009, 06:14:15 PM »

Offline SShorefan 4.0

• Jaylen Brown
Boston trades:
Ray Allen

Sacramento trades:
Will Solomon

Bring back WILL!

This trade offer is killing me!!!!

Up until now I have been vigilant in my fight against Ray trades, but.......but, this one has merit.

« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2009, 06:18:40 PM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
Not gonna lie, I woke up this morning thinking it was all a dream, rolled over looked for Will. All I saw was an empty bed, that dent was still in the pillow, the mattress still had that same depression, but it's depression was nothing compared to mine. I can't bring myself to make that side of the bed, it hurts too much, maybe in time. Who am I kidding, time will never change how I felt, how I feel. Why did I have to wake up?

« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2009, 12:27:21 AM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
I just went for a walk, didn't mean to, but I ended up by Will's old place, and I... I couldn't help but look up to see if the lights were on. I knew they wouldn't be, but I had to look, it wasn't the darkness, it was the absence of light that got to me. Next thing I knew I was going to all our old places, the park where we first met, the ice cream parlor, that little coffee shop that was our special place. Every time the door opened I kept looking up, hopeful, only to have my heart ripped from me yet again.

After about an hour of sitting around, hoping against hope, I realized Will was gone. I decided to get some air, walked down the old train tracks, kicking pebbles, sipping cheap whiskey from my paper bag wrapped bottle. When I heard that familiar sound of a Train coming my way, I stood there frozen not sure what to do without Will. Thoughts swirled through my mind, dark things, things I never thought possible. But no, this isn't what Will would want, Will always saw the best in people, things, he would want me to be strong. So I moved, I had to, it's what Will would have wanted, it's all he would have settled for. He was right, I knew he was.

I wandered for a while longer, before staggering home to watch the shell of the Celtics, it wouldn't be the same. Sure the team was still there, but was it? How could they forget him so quickly, how could they move on? Why can't I?

This has to be the best post I've read in 5+ years on this site.

« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2009, 01:55:25 AM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280
I just went for a walk, didn't mean to, but I ended up by Will's old place, and I... I couldn't help but look up to see if the lights were on. I knew they wouldn't be, but I had to look, it wasn't the darkness, it was the absence of light that got to me. Next thing I knew I was going to all our old places, the park where we first met, the ice cream parlor, that little coffee shop that was our special place. Every time the door opened I kept looking up, hopeful, only to have my heart ripped from me yet again.

After about an hour of sitting around, hoping against hope, I realized Will was gone. I decided to get some air, walked down the old train tracks, kicking pebbles, sipping cheap whiskey from my paper bag wrapped bottle. When I heard that familiar sound of a Train coming my way, I stood there frozen not sure what to do without Will. Thoughts swirled through my mind, dark things, things I never thought possible. But no, this isn't what Will would want, Will always saw the best in people, things, he would want me to be strong. So I moved, I had to, it's what Will would have wanted, it's all he would have settled for. He was right, I knew he was.

I wandered for a while longer, before staggering home to watch the shell of the Celtics, it wouldn't be the same. Sure the team was still there, but was it? How could they forget him so quickly, how could they move on? Why can't I?

This has to be the best post I've read in 5+ years on this site.

second that, but only about a year and a half for me.