Author Topic: Bucks (2-1) at Celtics (2-1) Game #4 10/30/19  (Read 65641 times)

Re: Bucks (2-1) at Celtics (2-1) Game #4 10/30/19
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2019, 07:05:29 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Looks like another heavy workout tomorrow for Grant and Robert Williams

looking forward to see what they can do

Must slow down Giannis

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2019, 07:23:52 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club

Must slow down Giannis
Expect to see lots of Jaylen Brown on Giannis.

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2019, 07:34:43 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion

Must slow down Giannis
Hopefully we don't see many of those BS Giannis fouls we've grown so accustomed to seeing
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2019, 07:57:13 PM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11842
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
TP to Donoghus,  saltlover,  and    nickagneta  for being the first to post in the game thread. 

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Celtics!!!!!
I am guessing that this is the first time you have given out "1st in the game thread" TPs to guys that have a combined 75,000 posts.

Many TPs back at you for what you do.💚💚💚

I did notice that the three first posters were quite prolific!   You guys are awesome!   I owe you many, many TP's and eternal gratitude for filling in with the game threads while I was without power and internet last year.  In the midst of all that my biggest concern was Celtics Strong and you eased my mind by taking over that chore. 

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2019, 08:09:46 PM »

Offline RPGenerate

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 468
If RWlll continues to develop his defensive fundamentals, I think he could be a great matchup for Giannis. Either way, I think this is one of those games where Kanter has very limited minutes. I don't trust him guarding Lopez on the perimeter.
2023 No Top 75 Fantasy Draft Los Angeles Clippers
PG: Dennis Johnson / Jo Jo White / Stephon Marbury
SG: Sidney Moncrief / World B. Free
SF: Chris Mullin / Ron Artest
PF: Detlef Schrempf / Tom Chambers / Buck Williams
C: Ben Wallace / Andrew Bynum

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2019, 08:11:11 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
TP to Donoghus,  saltlover,  and    nickagneta  for being the first to post in the game thread. 

I am guessing that this is the first time you have given out "1st in the game thread" TPs to guys that have a combined 75,000 posts.

I did notice that the three first posters were quite prolific!   You guys are awesome!   I owe you many, many TP's and eternal gratitude for filling in with the game threads while I was without power and internet last year.  In the midst of all that my biggest concern was Celtics Strong and you eased my mind by taking over that chore.
You owe me nothing FL. It was my honor to sub in for you and help you and the blog any way I could. I did my best but surely had very large shoes to fill. You are amazing at what you do.

BTW, just to let everyone know what it takes to do this, I spent 3-4 hours on each thread and still didn't come close to the accuracy, depth and scope of FL's threads.

She does upwards of 95-100 threads a year. You do the math. That isn't dedication. That's love and she gives it to all of us each season. 

Bless you FL.

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2019, 08:51:11 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2665
  • bammokja
thanks for the thread, as always, flc. and another tp.....you absolutely have to have the best tp/post ratio on CS. and it is well deserved.

celtics stomp the bucks big time!!!!!!!~!!  ;D

gooooooooooooooooooooooooo celtics!!  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2019, 09:06:45 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach

You owe me nothing FL. It was my honor to sub in for you and help you and the blog any way I could. I did my best but surely had very large shoes to fill. You are amazing at what you do.

BTW, just to let everyone know what it takes to do this, I spent 3-4 hours on each thread and still didn't come close to the accuracy, depth and scope of FL's threads.

She does upwards of 95-100 threads a year. You do the math. That isn't dedication. That's love and she gives it to all of us each season. 

Bless you FL.
Yeah, can only imagine how much work FL puts in. Infinite TPs to one of, if not the single best poster around. Gives us the threads where we can all overreact, get mad, or get overjoyed!

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2019, 09:08:00 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834

Must slow down Giannis

I doubt it because we don’t want to get him in early foul trouble. Maybe in 2nd half. I agree that he is our best defender vs GA.

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2019, 09:12:31 PM »

Online BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212

Bless you FL.
Yeah, can only imagine how much work FL puts in. Infinite TPs to one of, if not the single best poster around. Gives us the threads where we can all overreact, get mad, or and get overjoyed!

FTFY. It wouldn't be a game thread without people going through all 3 multiple times as the game goes on
I'm bitter.

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2019, 09:13:51 PM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN
Go Celtics!
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2019, 09:13:55 PM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
This is an early test for the Celtics. If you could invent a team to bother the C's, the Bucks would be it.

I'm sure the Freak will be covered by a multitude of players. I'm looking for Robert Williams have an impact. I'd like to see Tacko make an appearance too.

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2019, 09:15:52 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach

Bless you FL.
Yeah, can only imagine how much work FL puts in. Infinite TPs to one of, if not the single best poster around. Gives us the threads where we can all overreact, get mad, or and get overjoyed!

FTFY. It wouldn't be a game thread without people going through all 3 multiple times as the game goes on
Haha, very true! Feel like I've gone through all three stages in the space of a minute ;D

TP

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2019, 09:46:20 PM »

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 618
Gift them cold cups of tea with sour milk.
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2019, 10:39:57 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
If Theis and Kanter are both out, does Semi get the start because it’s Giannis?