Author Topic: Super off topic, off topic thread  (Read 1506417 times)

Re: Super off topic, off topic thread
« Reply #3645 on: March 24, 2016, 03:45:58 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja
who would have ever thought that something such as this could happen to microsoft's "teen girl" AI after talking with people on twitter?  ;D

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/03/24/microsofts-teen-girl-ai-turns-into-a-hitler-loving-sex-robot-wit/
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #3646 on: April 01, 2016, 11:52:58 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Today (April Fools day) my girlfriend of the past 5 years and I announced on facebook to our friends and family that we got married.  We posted a photo that appears highly suspicious... just the two of us standing outside the Graceland wedding chapel holding flowers.   Nobody believes us.  I just responded, "We did it in Vegas.  Elvis was there.  He sang "Fools Rush In" 

The thing is, we actually DID get married in Vegas a couple weeks ago and both thought it would be funny to wait until April Fools Day to announce it.   Tomorrow, we'll post our actually "wedding photos" - including Elvis singing to us. 

« Reply #3647 on: April 11, 2016, 08:51:00 AM »

Offline LatterDayCelticsfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 171
  • Community Text
Girls I was thinking about courting posted a pic of her band new baby on Fb and tagged me in it. No Idea whose it is plus it looks more like me than her (skin tone wise)
Banner 18 please 😍

« Reply #3648 on: May 16, 2016, 04:07:13 PM »

Offline RIPRED

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 63
Am I the only one who gets upset that recent forum topics are no longer on the home page?

« Reply #3649 on: May 16, 2016, 04:23:22 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1393
Am I the only one who gets upset that recent forum topics are no longer on the home page?

This showed up for me, did something change?

« Reply #3650 on: May 16, 2016, 04:23:43 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1393
Today (April Fools day) my girlfriend of the past 5 years and I announced on facebook to our friends and family that we got married.  We posted a photo that appears highly suspicious... just the two of us standing outside the Graceland wedding chapel holding flowers.   Nobody believes us.  I just responded, "We did it in Vegas.  Elvis was there.  He sang "Fools Rush In" 

The thing is, we actually DID get married in Vegas a couple weeks ago and both thought it would be funny to wait until April Fools Day to announce it.   Tomorrow, we'll post our actually "wedding photos" - including Elvis singing to us.

Congratulations on the marriage Larbrd, that is really great news!

« Reply #3651 on: May 17, 2016, 04:28:19 PM »

Offline RIPRED

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 63

This showed up for me, did something change?

Maybe it's something wrong with my browser, but I noticed a few months back that the Recent Forum Topics section is no longer on the right-hand side of the Celticsblog main homepage. It's is there on the right side of the page when you are looking at the forums, but not the homepage. The sections on the right side (for me) are:

Fanposts
Fanshots
Featured Sections
Poll
Most Commented

I'm hoping this is just an issue with my browser, because longtime Celticblog guys (such as myself) know that the forum was one of best parts of the original CB.

« Reply #3652 on: May 30, 2016, 02:59:28 PM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan

HI THERE

« Reply #3653 on: November 05, 2016, 10:17:00 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Somebody please start a thread about the Dakota pipeline project. Peaceful protesters are being shot at and I'm curious what people have to say about it.

« Reply #3654 on: November 05, 2016, 10:40:37 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
Somebody please start a thread about the Dakota pipeline project. Peaceful protesters are being shot at and I'm curious what people have to say about it.

it's pretty pathetic
Yup

« Reply #3655 on: November 05, 2016, 04:52:06 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman

it's pretty pathetic
That's part of my point. I am slowly coming around on this subject and want to see what others who have thought about it more have to say. I have lots of questions. Maybe I'll see them answered

« Reply #3656 on: November 05, 2016, 04:59:52 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016

it's pretty pathetic
That's part of my point. I am slowly coming around on this subject and want to see what others who have thought about it more have to say. I have lots of questions. Maybe I'll see them answered
Why don't you start the thread?

« Reply #3657 on: November 05, 2016, 05:01:24 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman

it's pretty pathetic
Why don't you start the thread?
Can't. Or I would

« Reply #3658 on: December 02, 2016, 09:52:27 AM »

Offline Witch-King

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 143
  • "Just do what you do best" - Red Auerbach
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x546spb_1-hour-hoop-session-only-makes_sport

Playing basketball in my Yeezys, listening to Yeezy while shooting Threezys, can you dig it?? I'm also rocking Celtics' green like a boss 8).
~W. King of Angmar/Dark Lord Sauron, "Sore-on", "Score-on", "Slore-on"/"W. King", "D. Lord" (Wins, Defense)/"W-itch King" (haha), All I do is win, and Cincy - TayoFromOhio 😄

« Reply #3659 on: December 14, 2016, 11:10:13 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
Anyone here ever try Drew Bledsoe's wine? How'd that go?