Author Topic: KO has been embarrassing  (Read 13280 times)

Re: KO has been embarrassing
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2017, 04:56:25 PM »

Offline Bostonborn62

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 63
  • Hustle like Cowens or have a seat
Kelly "Francine" Olynyk and his man bun needs to go, still hasn't grown a pair , no mean streak, nuff said. >:(

« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2017, 01:22:55 AM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 598
Started strong against the Clippers than played like a complete wuss for the rest of the game.

« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2017, 01:27:18 AM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664
Started strong against the Clippers than played like a complete wuss for the rest of the game.

I feel like one of his teammates needs to slap him across the face to make him angry and focused.  He does play like a wimp and too tentative.

He's in a rough stretch and it's affecting his mind set.  No confidence.

« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2017, 01:30:51 AM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 998
Every time I turn on the game to watch the C's play and Olynyk on the floor, he somehow screws something up for the team.

He needs to go. Period.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2017, 01:33:58 AM »

Offline tankcity!

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 129
He really needs to shave and get rid of that bun. Time for him to become a man.

« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2017, 02:03:49 AM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
Olynyk was a plus 5 tonight. Just about the only plus on the team.

« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2017, 03:38:39 AM »

Offline YoungOne87

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 65
he cant even post up 6 foot guards without losing his dribble, turning the ball over or miss a fade away

« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2017, 06:00:46 AM »

Offline Banner18now!

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 81
Kelly is one the worst players in the league. What's more embarrassing is Ainge not making an upgrade so this bum doesn't have to play every night. He is by far the softest player in the league who can't rebound and is probably the worst defender in the league. Average shooter to below average. Turnover prone. Just a flat out joke and the fact that he gets as many minutes as he does tells you this roster is flawed.

« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2017, 06:26:03 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
He is soft, he is inconsistent but this blog always has to have its goat to grip at.   Truth, be told, KO played better than some of our starters last night.

« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2017, 02:55:40 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
no KO hate today? where is the consistency  :laugh:

he is a unique big player for the better or the worst....    and unfortunately against some matchups (like Deandre Jordan) or some teams,  he is not going to be effective

but I would have to say overall,  he provides tools for the team to open up lanes....provides versatile defense (though not much underneath the basket)... hits the 3, makes the pass, drives to the basket...   complimentary player. 

I still think he hasn't reached his potential and that will depend how hard he is willing to workout at the gym.  He can still bulk/lean out a bit more

If the Celts choose not to resign him or he walks, you can be sure there will be several teams lining up for his service,... like the Spurs, GSW

« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2017, 03:17:50 PM »

Offline The One

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
When he grows up...hopefully he'll be a Horford clone.

« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2017, 03:31:34 PM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
olly is a very good offensive player. his shooting and passing are outstanding.

on defense, he is limited but positions himself fairly well. not a strength, but he does a credible job.

my biggest reservation is that he is not consistently aggressive. against the warriors he was an instigator, a creator of plays. when he does this is very effective.

when he plays passively, he doesnt really belong on the floor.

why he fluctuates is anyone's guess.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2017, 03:51:26 PM »

Online jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1763
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
no KO hate today? where is the consistency  :laugh:

he is a unique big player for the better or the worst....    and unfortunately against some matchups (like Deandre Jordan) or some teams,  he is not going to be effective

but I would have to say overall,  he provides tools for the team to open up lanes....provides versatile defense (though not much underneath the basket)... hits the 3, makes the pass, drives to the basket...   complimentary player. 

I still think he hasn't reached his potential and that will depend how hard he is willing to workout at the gym.  He can still bulk/lean out a bit more

If the Celts choose not to resign him or he walks, you can be sure there will be several teams lining up for his service,... like the Spurs, GSW

I essentially pronounced my unrequited love for him earlier in this thread. He's obviously not perfect, but as I said, I would love to hold on to him this offseason if possible (I realize it isn't if we sign Hayward or Griffin).

Really happy to see him come through in [another] big game, but it would be great if he could be a tad more consistent.

« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2017, 04:00:15 PM »

Offline PickNRoll

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 199
The KO hate around here us nonsense.  He gets bashed because his game isn't flashy or sexy.  No poster dunks.  No breeaking ankles or swatting shots into the 5th row.  Make no mistake, Kelly is about to get paid. He is an excellent positional defender.   Not just a lump who is adequate because of positioning -- he is legitimately a good defender, league wide.  He's a part of many of our best defensive lineups.  He turned his biggest weakness, fouling, into a strength over the past 3 years.  He's great at moving his feet and not fouling even tho he gets no respect from refs.  His pump fakes infuriate people and his drives aren't pretty, but they are effective.  There are not many guys with his skill set.

« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2017, 04:08:09 PM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
Kelly looks bad, then you look at the stats and he is a big plus.