Author Topic: funny rookie shoot photos  (Read 11760 times)

funny rookie shoot photos
« on: August 18, 2010, 01:27:11 PM »

Offline chelsearules

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 12

Re: funny rookie shoot photos
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 02:19:51 PM »

Offline CountChockula

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 12
Aww, Allen Ray. I'm still upset that we never got to see an Allen Ray to Ray Allen assist.  ;D
That video of him getting his eye poked out still give me the willies...that was crazy!!

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 02:59:14 PM »

Offline P2

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 162
  • Green 18!
Kevin Pittsnogle FTW!

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 03:37:14 PM »

Offline Schintzius

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 68
Who's the skinny guy with Pittsnogle and Allen Ray?  There's no WAY that guy can still be in the league.   :P

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 04:04:15 PM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448
Things would be better if Durant was still wearing that awesome Sonics jersey instead of the generic and terribly named Thunder jersey.  Like that team and Oklahoma City seems like a good city but I can't understand why they didn't simply stay the Oklahoma City Sonics.
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 04:22:59 PM »

Offline zerophase

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 334
  • Anything's Possible
Things would be better if Durant was still wearing that awesome Sonics jersey instead of the generic and terribly named Thunder jersey.  Like that team and Oklahoma City seems like a good city but I can't understand why they didn't simply stay the Oklahoma City Sonics.

I really like the Thunder jersey with the baby blue. They couldn't keep the name Sonics or the colors due to legal reasons with Seattle. Based on my knowledge there has to be a new Seatle Supersonics team within a certain amount of years or more money has to be paid as part of the move.

Become Legendary.

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 04:35:32 PM »

Offline CDawg834

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 57
Why did Ray and Pittsnogle have to photo-bomb that pic of Rondo?

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 04:35:48 PM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448

I really like the Thunder jersey with the baby blue. They couldn't keep the name Sonics or the colors due to legal reasons with Seattle. Based on my knowledge there has to be a new Seatle Supersonics team within a certain amount of years or more money has to be paid as part of the move.

Ah that's interesting about the Seattle rights to the Sonics name.  But anyways, Thunder sounds like the name of a team in the WNBA or some other start up league, it doesn't sound like a quality, traditional NBA name.

The logo, name, and jerseys look like a created team in 2k really.  Lacking in style and substance.
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 05:23:12 PM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632

Aw, I was so looking forward to this big 3. :D
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2010, 07:59:25 PM »

Offline karimb

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 47

Poor Greg Oden
My portfolio website: www.freshcontrast.com

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2010, 09:12:33 PM »

Offline twinbree

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 170
LOL. That first photo brings back memories. What are those 2 up to now I wonder. Is it just me or can Durant/Oden pass for a father and son photo.
Tommy: He's got a line about me. Tell him the line.

Mike: Everybody 60 or over knows Tommy as a player. Everybody 40 or over knows Tommy as a coach. Everybody 20 or over knows Tommy as a broadcaster. And everybody 10 or under thinks he's Shrek.

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2010, 09:17:55 PM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
TP, these are all hilarious!  Thanks for sharing.
Celtics fan for life.