Author Topic: A PG comparison for Rondo's upcoming deal..  (Read 8488 times)

Re: A PG comparison for Rondo's upcoming deal..
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2014, 06:23:29 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
Tim,

Haven't you noticed that the only arguments you ever get into is surrounding Rondo? It's as if you think you're the only one that sees clearly. Keep howling at the wind, buddy.

« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2014, 06:29:45 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Tim,

Haven't you noticed that the only arguments you ever get into is surrounding Rondo? It's as if you think you're the only one that sees clearly. Keep howling at the wind, buddy.

He focuses on Rondo because he likes him, what's wrong with that?

Other than in this particular argument he's bringing up some very good points that you refuse to address instead opting to focus on irrelevant things.

« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2014, 06:39:02 PM »

Offline BballTim

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 1123
Tim,

No, but I've noticed that about you. I was in plenty of discussions about whether we should trade for Love, how Sully compares to other players, how much of an issue his weight is, whether we're better than the Lakers, whether we should blow it all up and whether Bradley's worth his contract and undoubtedly things I can't remember, and that's all since around the time of the draft a few weeks ago. Don't think I saw you in any of them. I don't think I'm the only one that sees clearly, just that some people don't, a trait we obviously share.

You seem to be living under the delusion that I'm alone in my defense of Rondo and I'm howling at the wind, but I'd guess if you looked over this thread (or any other thread) you'll find that I'm far from alone in my opinion. You'd also be amazed to find that I rarely if ever start these discussions. I know you share PMs with a few people that agree with you and somehow think that makes your position the overwhelming majority, that's simply not the case.

« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2014, 06:41:16 PM »

Offline 2short

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 428
this escalated quickly
mmmm wowzer
how about this
rondo has bb iq that we haven't seen on the celtics since bird !
stockton had a high bb iq and it allowed him to age gracefully, kidd had this, nash did but his defense was absolutely subpar his entire career, gary payton very good pg who if he was on celtics would have fans and people who despise him on cblog
here is a better point…who is the best player on the celtics roster? if anyone can come up with anyone beside rajon rondo let me know….as i see it second best player is jeff green who is also a whipping boy for many here

« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2014, 07:39:55 PM »

fitzhickey

Tim,

He focuses on Rondo because he likes him, what's wrong with that?

Other than in this particular argument he's bringing up some very good points that you refuse to address instead opting to focus on irrelevant things.
Exactly.

« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2014, 08:15:31 PM »

Offline pokeKingCurtis

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
Glad that was said.

I'm not a huge fan of the negativity but everyone should be allowed their own opinions. That I understand.

However, the personal attacks are a bit too much.