Author Topic: Sunday Night Football  (Read 2677 times)

Sunday Night Football
« on: November 16, 2008, 08:05:46 PM »

Offline greg683x

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 585
I know most of you guys are Pats fans, but Im a HUGE Redskins fan, and I am amped for tonights game against the Cowboys.

Aside from the Celts, all my favorite teams are in the MD/DC area (Skins, Orioles), I was just raised oddly enough to be a Celtics fan, mostly by my mom, who I think had a crush on Larry Bird.  I know you all probably dont hate the Cowboys as much as I do, I think theyre the NY Yankees of football (even though the same could be said of the Skins  :)).

Portis being hurt is probably gonna hurt us, but heres to the 'Boys goin down in DC tonight!

TP's for everyone who hates the cowboys haha.
Greg

Re: Sunday Night Football
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 08:08:00 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
Always happy to root against the Cowboys

GO SKINS!
Yup

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 08:20:50 PM »

Offline SShorefan 3.0

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 202
I grew up hating the Cowboys - but after going to school in NC (pre-Panthers) I got the Skins shoved down my throat.

A rivalry that I can't stand watching.  If push came to shove, I'd root for the Cowboys (Sorry - even TPs can't get me to change on this one.  The Skins are a distant 2nd behind the Jets as my least favorite team -- followed by Miami, Denver and Dallas).
I love my kids - Call me a sap, but it's true.

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 08:49:00 PM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
No need to give me a TP for saying this, but I am rooting for the Redskins.  My mom's side of the family lives in DC and are huge Redskins fans (my grandfather got seats well over 30 years ago that have passed down to my generation).
Celtics fan for life.

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 09:00:54 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
My dad is a big Redskins fan, so I'll be pulling for them.  It's hard to root for the Cowboys.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions