Author Topic: Is she avoiding me, or 'really,' busy? Just wondering what you guys think.  (Read 17179 times)

Re: Is she avoiding me, or 'really,' busy? Just wondering what you guys think.
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2015, 05:31:37 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Sounds to me like she had multiple chances.

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2015, 08:46:20 PM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
It's interesting how the responses are split almost 50-50 between "try to communicate with her" and "try to deliberately be even worse at communicating than she is".  Would love to see a demographic breakdown of each side.

Literally laughing my ass off at this and Redz' response.
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2015, 08:51:07 PM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
It's interesting how the responses are split almost 50-50 between "try to communicate with her" and "try to deliberately be even worse at communicating than she is".  Would love to see a demographic breakdown of each side.
I still say keep it simple. All these examples may work for other guys who ignore the chick, but they may be smoother with the women or they may be better looking then the OP.

The OP should just ask her to call him to go out for a drink when she's less busy. That way he's not completely ignoring her. If she blows him off, then so be it. And if she was actually busy, then no harm was done by not over crowding her with nonsense.

This post gave me 2 interesting thoughts.

1.  We need a picture of you with the woman in order to determine the likelihood of her juggling you with another guy(s).

2.  Maybe you should get her drunk and then she'll probably spill the truth.
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2015, 09:08:01 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja
after reading the 4 pages of this thread it is painfully obvious that the male members of cb have absolutely no Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.ing idea in hell about how to work a relationship with a woman.

this thread is truly a case of the blind leading the stupid.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2015, 09:27:56 PM »

Offline zubi.anaba

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 11
I always follow my instincts. If i start to get the hint she aint interested or etc!! I am moving on to the next. Way too many women out there to be stressing yourself over one particular girl. Just end making yourself look sad and desperate. Women are all to willing to take advantage of a dude like that

« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2015, 09:29:03 PM »

Offline Granath

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 567
after reading the 4 pages of this thread it is painfully obvious that the male members of cb have absolutely no ****ing idea in hell about how to work a relationship with a woman.

But it is quite entertaining for those of us who know better or for those of us who have been married for 30 years and don't have to know better anymore.
Jaylen Brown will be an All Star in the next 5 years.

« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2015, 09:41:56 PM »

Offline crimson_stallion

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 875
after reading the 4 pages of this thread it is painfully obvious that the male members of cb have absolutely no ****ing idea in hell about how to work a relationship with a woman.

Please, oh mighty lord of women, enlighten the world's men with your great wisdom.

:D

« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2015, 09:48:09 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871

Are you suggesting it is one size fits all. Because if you are you are WRONG. Relationships are dynamic and not static. Your post suggests you may be one of the (fill in the blank).

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2015, 09:49:42 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871

Please, oh mighty lord of women, enlighten the world's men with your great wisdom.

:D

Exactly, TP !!!

« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2015, 09:54:49 PM »

Offline colincb

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 501

But it is quite entertaining for those of us who know better or for those of us who have been married for 30 years and don't have to know better anymore.

Especially if you have a daughter over 20 looking for marriageable men. Most of the posters here are relatively young males.

Not much hope for the OP in any case. Move on.

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2015, 10:41:44 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
I always follow my instincts. If i start to get the hint she aint interested or etc!! I am moving on to the next. Way too many women out there to be stressing yourself over one particular girl. Just end making yourself look sad and desperate. Women are all to willing to take advantage of a dude like that

hopeless romantic alert  ;D
Yup

« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2015, 11:19:31 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman

Are you suggesting it is one size fits all. Because if you are you are WRONG. Relationships are dynamic and not static. Your post suggests you may be one of the (fill in the blank).
Well of course one size doesn't fit all, but some sizes are a bad idea

« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2015, 09:38:22 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
Mrs. eja has concurred he should let this one go.

I also want to add that it sounds to me like it's possible she is too good for you. I mean did you tell her that she's really wanted? Did you tell her that she's the one? Did you tell her that it's gonna last forever?

Then according to Bryan Adams you never really loved this woman.

In which case it shouldn't be a big deal.

Bryan Adams is silent on the concept of casually texting in order to maintain a relationship. When a woman says she's busy you show up with Chinese food cause she's studying and leave 10 minutes later. You don't wait a few days and text again.

You need to go back to romance school before you try this again. You may need to suffer through some Julia Roberts movies, which is fate worse than death, but having no woman is fate worse than that.

« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2015, 09:49:22 AM »

Offline gift

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 291

I also want to add that it sounds to me like it's possible she is too good for you. I mean did you tell her that she's really wanted? Did you tell her that she's the one? Did you tell her that it's gonna last forever?

Bryan Adams is silent on the concept of casually texting in order to maintain a relationship. When a woman says she's busy you show up with Chinese food cause she's studying and leave 10 minutes later. You don't wait a few days and text again.

You need to go back to romance school before you try this again. You may need to suffer through some Julia Roberts movies, which is fate worse than death, but having no woman is fate worse than that.

You may have just strung together the most profound sequence of words ever written in the English language.

« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2015, 10:18:33 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup

from Summer of '69 to I Will Be Right Here Waiting For You, Bryan Adams tells it all
Yup