Author Topic: "The Chew"  (Read 2347 times)

"The Chew"
« on: October 24, 2011, 02:13:20 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 2584
Loving food, this is my new favorite show.  This morning Mayor Bloomberg  was a guest and he admitted that while he roots for all the New York teams (he considers NJ to be part of NY), being from Boston, if the Celtics are playing the Knicks, he still cheers for the Celtics, proving what  I believe to be true.  Once a Celtics fan, Always a Celtics fan.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...
   That is why it is called the present.
Visit the CelticsBlog Live Game Chat!

Re: "The Chew"
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 04:04:51 PM »

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1031
Loving food, this is my new favorite show.  This morning Mayor Bloomberg  was a guest and he admitted that while he roots for all the New York teams (he considers NJ to be part of NY), being from Boston, if the Celtics are playing the Knicks, he still cheers for the Celtics, proving what  I believe to be true.  Once a Celtics fan, Always a Celtics fan.

The guy's been the mayor of my city for nearly a decade and I never knew he roots for the C's.

Does this apply to the Sox, Pats, and/or Bruins too?
CELTICS 2024

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 04:14:07 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 2584

The guy's been the mayor of my city for nearly a decade and I never knew he roots for the C's.

No...he said just the Celtics. I didn't realize he was from Boston, but that was what he said...
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...
   That is why it is called the present.
Visit the CelticsBlog Live Game Chat!

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 04:22:47 PM »

Online Finkelskyhook

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 285

No...he said just the Celtics. I didn't realize he was from Boston, but that was what he said...

In as much as every other one of Bloomberg's thought processes are somewhere between idiotic and evil...I'd just assume seeing was seated by the bad movie producer rooting for the knicks.