Author Topic: Giddens goes to D league today !  (Read 8929 times)

Re: Giddens goes to D league today !
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2008, 06:37:11 AM »

Offline 2short

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 428
Giddens will benefit from D league.  Pruitt should start getting some minutes here and there, as long as the defense he showed in preseason is still present and that pretty outside shot he should get rotation time by the end of the year.  IF he keeps the turnovers down, I don't see Sam back in anyway.
Walker I think can help the team THIS year, PP has any time off for injury I'd honestly like to see walker with the starters.   ;D  Now I know this won't happen but he has the size and attitude.

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008, 08:58:56 AM »

Offline makaveli

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 320
  • The Truth
Giddens looks a lot like The Rock
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008, 09:47:22 AM »

Offline Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1666
Giddens will benefit from D league.  Pruitt should start getting some minutes here and there, as long as the defense he showed in preseason is still present and that pretty outside shot he should get rotation time by the end of the year.  IF he keeps the turnovers down, I don't see Sam back in anyway.
Walker I think can help the team THIS year, PP has any time off for injury I'd honestly like to see walker with the starters.   ;D  Now I know this won't happen but he has the size and attitude.

Doesn't have the defense yet... I think many of the starting SF's in this league, at this point, would torch him.  I wasn't impressed by his lateral quickness on defense in the preseason.  He was consistently letting guys get baseline or drive by him.  The Celtics' team defense would bail him out some, of course, but I'd like to be comfortable that he could hold his own before he caught some significant minutes.