Author Topic: Possible scenario for next season...  (Read 1640 times)

Re: Possivle scenario for next season...
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2019, 07:18:53 AM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 421
Don't forget that in this scenario we may be looking at 2-3 first rounders to round out the bench.  That said, I am not too psyched.  I don't believe in the Brown-Tatum-Hayward trio moving forward.  All should be starter quality in theory, but together they leave us lacking in size for defense and rebounding.  I believe Ainge needs to pick two and move forward.  Also, the bench looks really thin and I am down on Rozier as a backup.

To your point I suspect that the Brown, Tatum, and Hayward starting trio would see Hayward frequently moving to the 6th man role allowing a big man (Williams, Baynes?, MLE player?) to start against big teams.

I agree the bench would be thin but I have faith in DAs ability to find players and BSs ability to make the most out the players he is given.

In this scenario Horford would be in the last year of his deal and Hayward would have one year left. This along with the Cs stash of picks would give the Celtics a lot of options in approving this team moving forward. 
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

Re: Possible scenaario for next season...
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2019, 07:33:33 AM »

Offline mobilija

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 622
I like it.

My opinion is we can’t lose this off season. Either some youth gets traded and we have Kyrie, ad, Al and Hayward to compete imedietly or we have the youth movement that everyone was so geeked about 2 years ago but w more experience sprinkled w more upside players.

Looking forward to how our current team acts and performs in the playoffs and it’s effect on the roster moving forward. If it weren’t for all the hand wringing and sky is falling rhetoric from everyone on here, things could be pretty exciting and fun!