Author Topic: PJ & Cassell..Insurance...  (Read 1697 times)

PJ & Cassell..Insurance...
« on: May 19, 2008, 02:38:45 PM »

Offline ScoobyDoo

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 442
To me, I thought PJ and Cassell were supposed to be brought here as insurance for our young guys...you know, if:

A) Rondo ( basically a rookie) was struggling under the stress and Eddie was off, Cassell would be there a s third option

or

B) If Perkins ( playing in his first meaningful, stress packed playoffs) was really struggling, PJ could come in as a steady old hand and smooth it out.

I was so happy to see one of our guys from the rotation that won us 66 games get some minutes again yesterday.

I loved Eddie's energy. His energy and Big baby's energy and even TAllen's energy of the bench this year were contagious in a lot of games and it wore on the other teams.

I have been very please to see a slight sea change these last few games, we need that energy.

I liked what PJ did last night in handling the laod for Perk, who could be stressing out a little right now.

Keep it going, bring Baby, Powe, Eddie & TAllen in for spurts, bring that energy.

Bring/use what got us hear Doc!

PJ & Cassell will be there and will be ready when and "if" needed, just like an insurance policy