Author Topic: Super Bowl XLIII Living Room over/unders  (Read 1664 times)

Super Bowl XLIII Living Room over/unders
« on: January 31, 2009, 12:05:37 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
My buddy Matt's blog offering for your SB entertainment.  My guesses in bold

http://www.screamingsports.com/mattspiegel/archive/2009/01/30/matt-spiegel-s-super-bowl-xliii-living-room-over-unders.aspx

1.  Of the total commercials in the first half of play, which will be represented more; beer or cars?       
Last year, this was an even split…4 to 4.  BEER - whose got money for a car?

2.  Bruce Springsteen will play 4 songs at halftime.  Name 2 of them. Born to Run & Born in the USA (I'll be shockedif I'm off on that one)

3.  Predict the total verbal or image references during the game for an all-new 1-hour episode of THE OFFICE coming up on NBC right after the game.  The over/under is 6.  You like the over, or the under?  OVER (by a bunch)

4  Predict the total verbal or image references during the game for an all new episode of CHUCK, in 3-D, Monday night on NBC.  The over/under is 6. UNDER

5  Predict the total number of camera shots of the skybox or seat containing Kurt Warner’s wife Brenda.  This means if NBC cuts to her several times on the final big drive, all shots count individually.  Same rules as the others; final gun is the capper.  The over/under is 5. UNDER

6.  How many replay reviews will there be?  How many times will the referee go under the hood?  The over/under is 3. UNDER

7.  Predict the total number of references to Arizona head coach Ken Whisenhunt being a former member of the Steelers’ staff, either as a passing comment, or as a full-on highlight package. The over/under is 3. OVER

8.  Predict the time on the game clock when Anquan Boldin’s altercation with Arizona offensive coordinator Todd Haley in the NFC title game will be brought up.  The over/under is 8:00 left in the 2nd quarter.  Over is later, under is before. UNDER

9.  Predict the total number of references to this being the Steelers’ chance for a 6th super bowl title.  The 49’ers and Cowboys also have 5…but Pittsburgh would stand alone with 6 if they win..  The over/under is 3.  OVER
Yup