Author Topic: what's with havlicek?  (Read 9462 times)

Re: what's with havlicek?
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2008, 05:20:04 PM »

Offline ma11l

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 233
  • Let's Go Celtics
Along these lines, I was very disappointed with Tom Brady at Game 7.  I've said this in other threads but his behavior really bothered me.  He was put on the screen twice and couldn't even wave or do anything for the fans that adore him.  He rarely every comes to events like that, and I'd rather have him not.  Give me Maroney, Wilfork, Faulk, Seymour, and Moss any day of the week.  I don't know why but he really bugged me, I can see how the whole country hates the Pats.  I'll forgive him come football time and he's putting up great numbers, but until then I've got a problem with his "too good for everyone else in the arena including my teammates" attitude.
"Take this down," said O'Neal. "My name is Shaquille O'Neal and Paul Pierce is the (expletive) truth. Quote me on that and don't take nothing out. I knew he could play, but I didn't know he could play like this. Paul Pierce is the truth."

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2008, 05:24:13 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
This whole thread gave me quite the chuckle the other day when it was opened but I thought it so lamely comical that I felt I didn't need to reply.

I am quite surprised to see people still actually submitting posts to it.

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2008, 07:06:18 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.
we need Bobby Knight's "game face" routine here...anyone recall that bit he did during a press conference?  comical!
"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."