Author Topic: Current STM waitlist  (Read 14590 times)

Re: Current STM waitlist
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2019, 06:21:49 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 911
For those wondering a length of time, it took around 10 months and I got an offer for 2 tickets today.  Balcony starting at $43 a seat and loge starting at $110 per seat.

That's not bad. Where are the seats?

Mike

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2019, 06:25:30 PM »

Offline C3LTSF4N

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 41
Not sure yet I emailed back asking about sideline balcony prices

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2019, 06:35:35 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1615
  • What a Pub Should Be
For those wondering a length of time, it took around 10 months and I got an offer for 2 tickets today.  Balcony starting at $43 a seat and loge starting at $110 per seat.

10 months isn't too bad at all.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2019, 06:41:21 PM »

Offline C3LTSF4N

• Jrue Holiday

Yeah I’m really surprised, I thought it’d be another season at least

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2019, 06:50:27 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1615
  • What a Pub Should Be

I wonder how many STMers jumped ship after the price increase.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2019, 08:00:28 PM »

Offline C3LTSF4N

• Jrue Holiday

I wonder how many STMers jumped ship after the price increase.

I’ll ask when I get in touch and see if she tells me anything.

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2019, 08:08:13 AM »

Offline Newtonmom1

• Svi Mykhailiuk
  • Tommy Points: 4
I’m confused - I’m a first year STM, and still waiting to hear about my upgrade window. A friend of mine is on this year’s waitlist, and she just got notified that her date to select tickets is this coming Wednesday.

I thought that existing STMs had first choice, before new Members? What’s the story?

Based on this thread, I’m feeling discouraged about my upgrade prospects!

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2019, 08:08:16 AM »

Offline jbpats

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 406
Doesn’t surprise me at all.
I guarantee that wait list dissolved with the teams performance this year combined with increases and the uncertainty of Kyrie.

Sad to say a lot of people joined solely because of him.

Those who joined this year to make a quick buck probably lost a ton of money.

My tickets alone are 30-40% higher in cost for new STMs and I had trouble getting my cost back for a lot of games.

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2019, 08:15:19 AM »

Offline jbpats

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 406
I’m confused - I’m a first year STM, and still waiting to hear about my upgrade window. A friend of mine is on this year’s waitlist, and she just got notified that her date to select tickets is this coming Wednesday.

I thought that existing STMs had first choice, before new Members? What’s the story?

I believe the upgrade date is 3/22, not sure why wait list people get first dibs tho? This is the first year I’ve had tickets while the team had a waitlist.

That said upgrade options are usually slim pickings

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2019, 02:26:51 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker

I believe the upgrade date is 3/22, not sure why wait list people get first dibs tho? This is the first year I’ve had tickets while the team had a waitlist.

Have you already been given your upgrade window? I've heard nothing, but was told that I'd be in the first group this year since my seats were moved involuntarily.

Mike

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2019, 02:39:41 PM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417

Have you already been given your upgrade window? I've heard nothing, but was told that I'd be in the first group this year since my seats were moved involuntarily.

Mike

If you don't mind me asking, where are your seats located?

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2019, 02:46:13 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker

Mike

Don't mind at all. Section 9, Row 2. I think it's seats 4 and 5.

Mike

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2019, 03:09:17 PM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417

Mike

Mike

Oh wow, nice seats.

I bought a 10 game plan in the AT&T sportsdeck. I like the seats. Tickets were pricey but it was an expense I was willing to incur as I enjoy going to the games.

I had originally called to inquire about a half season plan, but the ticket rep said there was a waiting list and that the first location they would've offered me would likely have been balcony seats (which I really wasn't interested in.)

So I poked around on the Celtics site and saw the sports deck as an option and went for it.

Besides, for me 10 games is more feasible as I don't think I'd be able to make it to 22 home games (or whatever it is.)

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2019, 03:14:37 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker

Mike

Mike

Oh wow, nice seats.

I bought a 10 game plan in the AT&T sportsdeck. I like the seats. Tickets were pricey but it was an expense I was willing to incur as I enjoy going to the games.

I had originally called to inquire about a half season plan, but the ticket rep said there was a waiting list and that the first location they would've offered me would likely have been balcony seats (which I really wasn't interested in.)

So I poked around on the Celtics site and saw the sports deck as an option and went for it.

Besides, for me 10 games is more feasible as I don't think I'd be able to make it to 22 home games (or whatever it is.)

We sit in the Sports Deck every once in a while. I love it up there.

Mike

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2019, 03:17:31 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker

I'd be interested in getting an answer on this, but I've used up all of my goodwill with my season ticket rep.

Could you ask your friend to take a screen shot or two, so we can see what they are making available?

Thanks,
Mike