Around the League > Transaction Ideas and Rumors

Toronto/Cleveland trade

(1/2) > >>

Smitty77:
Would Cleveland consider this?

Mo Williams/ Varejao/ and Telfair for Calderon and Turk??

It works on realgm.com.

I imagine that Toronto would have throw in a first rounder to make it fair.  Toronto might have to throw in a re-signed Amir Johnson for the Cavs to take on Hedo's contract.

I think that Hedo would take a lot of pressure off of LJ having to always take the last shot.

All of this is assuming that the Cavs re-sign LeBron.

Smitty77

Smitty77:
OK, I tweaked this and made it more even by making the Raptors take Daniel Gibson and his overbloated contract ($13.2 million owed over the next 3 years!) off of the the Cavs' hands.

It works:  http://www.realgm.com/src_tradechecker/3/

Thoughts????

Smitty77

action781:
I don't see why Cleveland does it.  Take a very over paid and old Hedo Turkoglu to go with an old and overpaid Jamison and Shaq?  While getting rid of one of their few energetic impact players in Varejao?  I think they need to go younger and more impact.  Also, Hedo and LBJ play the same position.  Not that big of a deal since LBJ can essentially guard anyone, but if I'm cleveland, I'd rather have my #2 be a different position to give the team more versatility.

Rondo_is_better:

--- Quote from: action781 on June 07, 2010, 11:44:36 PM ---I don't see why Cleveland does it.  Take a very over paid and old Hedo Turkoglu to go with an old and overpaid Jamison and Shaq?  While getting rid of one of their few energetic impact players in Varejao?  I think they need to go younger and more impact.  Also, Hedo and LBJ play the same position.  Not that big of a deal since LBJ can essentially guard anyone, but if I'm cleveland, I'd rather have my #2 be a different position to give the team more versatility.

--- End quote ---

Like Shaq?

action781:

--- Quote from: Rondo_is_better on June 07, 2010, 11:48:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: action781 on June 07, 2010, 11:44:36 PM ---I don't see why Cleveland does it.  Take a very over paid and old Hedo Turkoglu to go with an old and overpaid Jamison and Shaq?  While getting rid of one of their few energetic impact players in Varejao?  I think they need to go younger and more impact.  Also, Hedo and LBJ play the same position.  Not that big of a deal since LBJ can essentially guard anyone, but if I'm cleveland, I'd rather have my #2 be a different position to give the team more versatility.

--- End quote ---

Like Shaq?

--- End quote ---

You call Shaq a good #2 option?  He was this year and look what happened.  He averaged 12/6.7 this reg. season and 11.5/5.5 in the playoffs.  I don't see him getting better with age next year either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version