Author Topic: Some thoughts on Superman (the movie, not Shaq or Dwight)  (Read 9110 times)

Re: Some thoughts on Superman (the movie, not Shaq or Dwight)
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2010, 04:15:01 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
i thought it was a great idea to make him like a god and hearing everyon'e problems. that was an awesome idea. also, about him feeling alone. that was all good. but i agree lex is a weak bad guy. the world has to be threatned by a super bad guy. i thought routh was really good. just the no good bad guy factor. oh yeah, and the son stuff was bad.

Good idea..

I think Lex can be a Great bad guy, if they do it right in the next movie.....maybe take some notes from the writers of the Justice League Unlimited series? Lex was a true thorn in Supe's side during that run.

Maybe a Braniac appearance?

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2010, 04:17:40 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
They need to act like the last movie never happened. Forget the kid and don't let him stalk lois(that was aa liitle creepy). The last movie was horrible. They do need to have a villan who can put up a good fight which have all been mentioned. I wouldn't want to see  Doomsday yet, Darksied would be a good start. But when/if they make one with Doomsday, I just hope they don't screw it up like Marvel did with Venom in Spiderman 3. Just follow the comic story line and they would have a great movie with Doomsday.

I think the only thing with a Darkseid appearance this early is that he is the End All, I think. Superman's foes get no tougher than Darkseid.

If he is included in the next movie, I'd do it at the end..maybe like a preview of him invading Earth or something..

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2010, 04:24:44 PM »

Offline angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 591
I could see that. Who ever they put in there should be one of his main rivals though.

On a side note, the greatest superhero movie ever would be a Marvel vs DC like they did some years ago in the comics. It would be great to see the chaos and blood bath resulting from arguments over who would win in a fight, the Hulk or Superman or Spidy vs Bats. Fanboys everywhere would lose their minds. I believe a dimensional hole would open up and swallow us all.
Still don't believe in Joe.

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2010, 04:28:29 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
I could see that. Who ever they put in there should be one of his main rivals though.

On a side note, the greatest superhero movie ever would be a Marvel vs DC like they did some years ago in the comics. It would be great to see the chaos and blood bath resulting from arguments over who would win in a fight, the Hulk or Superman or Spidy vs Bats. Fanboys everywhere would lose their minds. I believe a dimensional hole would open up and swallow us all.

That's funny..my oldest son and I had a long debate about who would win in a Hulk VS Superman fight..I told him Hulk would win, because he would just get madder and stronger the longer the fight went on.

But Superman can do the same thing..he just restrains himself most of the time.

Superman's pounding of Darkseid in that last JLU episode proved to me that he could take Darkseid by himself, if he was mad enough.