Author Topic: My nba2k13 2034 association: wiggins vs jabari!!!  (Read 3028 times)

My nba2k13 2034 association: wiggins vs jabari!!!
« on: January 31, 2014, 11:05:57 PM »

Offline syfy9

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 291
  • We may as well put Tyrion in at center.
It's a file I made a berry long time ago. Obviously, it's rigged and everything, but it's all for enjoyment, right? Who knows. Maybe this is how the future will turn out :P

Pics are attached (sorry for the quality). Here's a summary:

Durant and the thunder win it against the heat this year.

Celtics trade assets for a low lottery pick, turns out to be 1st. Lakers get second.

Celtics pick jabari parker and the lakers pick andrew wiggins.

Jabari's game is like an athletic larry bird, while wiggins has lebron's sheer dominance/pippen defense. Wiggins wins multiple dpoy and 2 mvps, i think. Parker wins 8, i believe. Parker's best season is a 34/11/7 w 50/40/90. Wiggins is 29/9/5/2/2.5 w 58% fg.

2015: celtics beat lakers in game 7 with parker buzzer beater(user shot:). Lakers take 2016 title in 7 games. Remember, a bunch of the things that did happen didn't happen here. Pierce and kg, happily, were still celtics. They thrived playing alongside parker and in the end, got them more rings. Oh, how kg reacted after parker's career defining shot...

2017: parker leads two back to back rings. Kg retires after 2016, and pierce retired at 2017. Kobw is still there, loving wiggins, who is one of the greatest finishers the game has ever seen. He plays until 2018, winning himself one last ring.

It becomes a constant struggle for dominance. After around 5 wins each, they slow down and let some of the up and coming stars win a bit. They have a resurgance later. Lakers refuel and win one. Jabari won't allow wiggins to best him, and finds a way to win another.

Durant retires with most games played and 3rd all time scoring at the time. Parker eclipses kareem in scoring at the age of 39. He gets named greatest player of all time by sports illustrated and is playing STILL at 40.

During this time, notable moves have been made. An old carmelo teams up with rose and anthony davis to form a super bulls team. They beat the lakers for one year, also beating the celtics. Davis retires with 3rd all time blocks. Lebron ditches miami after the celtics beat them in the conference finals, going to the spurs. Leonard and lebron form a potent duo for a long while. The spurs also refuel with everett moore, the son of e'twuan moore. He wins roty with 16/5/10.

Rondo stays with the celtics his entire career. He remains solid w/ double digit assists and even manages to bring his ft% to the 70s. He becomes a deadly three point weapon in the mid thirties, winning a finals game with a three as they were down two.

Sullinger and green, sadly, were traded. Fredette was brought in and became a mini ray allen, providing spacing and back up pg minutes. He rose and became a potent 6th man. Olynyk went to the mavs on draft day and became an all star one year.

Just thought this would be fun and interesting to share.
I like Marcus Smart

Re: My nba2k13 2034 association: wiggins vs jabari!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 11:07:08 PM »

Offline syfy9

• Don Chaney
More stuff
I like Marcus Smart

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 11:08:15 PM »

Offline syfy9

• Don Chaney
I
I like Marcus Smart

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 11:09:10 PM »

Offline syfy9

• Don Chaney
Last one
I like Marcus Smart