Author Topic: New International Fan  (Read 2003 times)

New International Fan
« on: May 17, 2009, 05:40:39 AM »

Offline Swiss Green Cheeze

• Svi Mykhailiuk
  • Tommy Points: 9
Hi everyone,

Actually I ain't that new. I m a Celtics fan since I m a kid. Some of you have seen my quick introduction during game 6 against the Magic where I finally decided to come out of the dark and share my toughts and love with you guys !

So that's the part where a lot will stop reading because I'm gonna introduce myself a bit.  ;D

So my name is Steven, and I'm 21. I live in Geneva-Switzerland since I was born there but all my family is spred in the Bostons Area (Middleboro, Taunton, Dorchester etc...) (Big cap verdian family  :P)

I played basketball and tennis since my small age and even came once to the US to do the Dave Cowens Basketball camp. I had a nice chit chat with Dave and he told me about how much they where hi on Stuckey at this time. Didn't turn ou tnhat bad  :) Right now I've broken one of my finger so I coach my team and really enjoy it. I guess I love to analyse and be a tactical guy !

Here with the jetlag every C's game I wan't to watch starts between  2.am and 4.am so you can imagine how fresh I am at school after a late emotionnal Celtics playoff game...

I actually broke my computer mouse after game 6 and I have to say I m quite the opposit of the Zen Master when the Celtics play. I swear i try to controll my self but sometimes i get nuts seeing them play like they do. Falling a sleep is always determined by a W or L.

Man, I think it's already to much but hey for once I can tell some bs*** about me !

I wish you all the best and hope to not be in vacation for a couple of weeks.

Well let's be and stay Green

Swiss Green Cheeze
- Never ever underestimate the power of the Ubuntu -

Re: New International Fan
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 08:32:29 AM »

Offline Thruthelookingglass

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 133
Welcome aboard Swiss Green Cheeze and thank you for introducing yourself!

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 09:26:29 AM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Welcome aboard.  It's great to have you on the blog, Steven.  It sounds like you'll continue to fit right in.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 10:06:54 AM »

Offline Steve Weinman

• Author / Moderator
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 33
  • My alter ego
Welcome, Steven!  Looking forward to your contributions here...

-sw

Reggies Ghost: Where artistic genius happens.  Thank you, sir.

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 11:16:06 AM »

Offline Amonkey

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
So you are living in Switzerland, with family living in America and with a Cape Verdean background?  That is pretty diverse.  Good stuff bro!  Keep up with the passion.
Baby Jesus!

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 12:12:03 PM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280
TP for the good name.