Author Topic: Report: Kawhi not interested in playing with Lebron.  (Read 4063 times)

Re: Report: Kawhi not interested in playing with Lebron.
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2019, 11:03:15 AM »

Offline Silky

• NFT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 144
Who wants to play with James..he put players down and is a coach killer

Out of anyone in the NBA the only player I would least like to play with that it as high on the list as Lebron is Draymond

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2019, 11:27:35 AM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 420
I still think he stays in Toronto.

Same. My predictions are, KD to Clippers, Kawhi stays, Klay stays.

The two intriguing questions to me is if PHI actually maxes BOTH Butler + Harris, and then obviously does Kyrie stay. Also curious to see where Cousins lands next and what his next deal looks like. Will be a hectic summer for sure.

decent chance he signs with the lakers on a bloated 1 year contract

I don't think Cousins signs a short term deal unless he has an injury set back

My predictions for the elite FAs

As long as the Cs play well in the playoffs I think Irving stays, if Irving stays I think Durant stays in GS. If the Cs get knocked out early then Irving looks to leave for a team that can get him AD or Durant. I would say the Knicks but I cant imagine any player/agent wanting to put to much faith in Dolan.

If Cs make it to the EFC and play well then I predict

Irving Stays

Durant and Klay stay

Clippers
get Leonard and Butler

Knicks
get Cousins and Walker (then try to trade D Smith and Pick for AD)

Lakers
are left at the alter for FAs and will either have to settle for guys from the 2nd and 3rd tier guys on huge 1 year deals and making a push to trade for Beal. Then they will wait it out for AD as a FA. Maybe something like their pick this year Kuzma and Hart for Beal, then sign D Jordan to a huge 1 yr deal. 

If the Cs struggle in the playoffs all bets are off. If their struggles mean the Raptors make the Finals then I think..

Leonard stay in Toronto

Clippers
get Irving and Durant (cant see them joining Dolan)

Knicks get Butler and Cousins

Lakers
or Mavericks sign Kemba

« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 12:07:21 PM by CFAN38 »
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2019, 12:29:22 PM »

Offline mmmmm

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 862
I won't be surprised if Cousins ends up staying with GSW.   He has ties to the area and the buzz I'm hearing is that he's thrilled to be in a winning organization.

Certainly, he can't get paid much by them while they are over the cap, but they could offer him two years on an MLE deal and then they'd have Bird rights after that.

Don't know if that trumps the lure of a much bigger contract elsewhere, but I wouldn't count it out.
NBA Officiating - Corrupt?  Incompetent?  Which is worse?  Does it matter?  It sucks.

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2019, 12:47:13 PM »

Offline Silky

• NFT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 144
Mavs get Kemba and Gasol

Clippers get Kawhi and Brogdon

LAL gets Cousins and Beal (he demands trade and LAL chase him after striking out on Davis)

NYK gets Butler and Vucevic.

Hornets get Terry Rozier after losing Kemba to Dallas (Sign and Traded in a three team deal for Davis)

Bonus- Boston tries hard to bring in Durant to pair with Irving, Davis and Brown moving forward.