Author Topic: Borderlands  (Read 9638 times)

Re: Borderlands
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2009, 02:51:26 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
I picked it up and got about 6 hours to play it split screen yesterday with my buddy.

It's awesome, though boo for the two purple SMG's he found as a siren while i still get stuck with a green rifle :D

It also showed me that my friend is a much better post apocalyptic scavenger than i am. We'd finish a mission and i'd be like "get in the car, lets go to the next one" after what i thought was a complete check of the area for loot.

Meanwhile he's jumping up the side of a building to find an ammo/ new gun crate hidden in a cave 45 feet up  :P
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

Re: Borderlands
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2009, 03:01:07 PM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good
I bought this game yesterday...

All that needs to be said is in one evening to myself I leveled my "Brick" to level 16.  Very fun and addictive.

I can't wait to try the game in co-op, but since none of my friends at school will probably be interested in playing, I'll have to go ahead and get XBox Live and enjoy it that way.  I'm content to just play through the game once or twice on my own first, though.
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers