Author Topic: CB SEC Dynasty thread  (Read 20329 times)

Re: CB SEC Dynasty thread
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2008, 12:59:57 PM »

Offline galen

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 15
Crownsy, looks like its time to move to week 8.

« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2008, 11:45:29 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
done, im on a bye  >:(, ill check it when i get home tonight to see if were ready to go to 9.

sorry bout the no movement this weekend, was home for labor day.

going back to checking it 2-3 times a day now heh.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2008, 03:12:55 PM »

Offline galen

• Kristaps Porzingis
I can't believe I just missed getting 3 kick return touchdowns in one game against Vandy.

Andy, I think the next game I have is against you and your gators.  Let me know when you want to play.  Probably sometime this weekend, as I should be available.

« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2008, 03:20:07 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
yea, the disparity between good teams and middle of the road ones is a bit ridiculos. in my off line one, i toasted this mac team (i forget which one) for 4 int retruned for TD's, and liek no one on thier team could even keep up with anyone on my defense.

anyway, im heading home in 20 minutes, ill advance if ready (was waiting for andy last night, but i saw him log on as i logged off, so im betting were set :)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 03:26:44 PM by crownsy »
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2008, 03:33:16 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
I believe I play someone too. Lemme know the time you wana get it done

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2008, 11:47:11 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.
hey guys...sorry i haven't been keeping up.  i'm afraid i'm going to have to drop out.  my responsibilities at work have been expanded and my free time is more limited.  i have to teach a new leadership development class and i have a TON of research i have to complete (i'm putting together curriculum - teaching it and then developing new facilitators...basically i have to do a lot of studying / reading / note taking) - i'll be doing this on a rotating basis, and i'll have to update my materials for future classes.  couple this with the fact that i'm a husband and father of 4 young children and am dedicated to a number of responsibilities at my church...well, my time is just about ate up.  i don't want to be a burden on you guys, so i'll just drop out and you can move on...

thanks!  i did have fun with this... :)
"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."

« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2008, 02:30:26 PM »

Offline galen

• Kristaps Porzingis
Thats a bummer, but you do what you gotta do.  With four kids I don't know how you had any time to play.  All I have is a 9-5'er and a girlfriend and that takes up just about all my time.

« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2008, 02:38:52 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
hey guys...sorry i haven't been keeping up.  i'm afraid i'm going to have to drop out.  my responsibilities at work have been expanded and my free time is more limited.  i have to teach a new leadership development class and i have a TON of research i have to complete (i'm putting together curriculum - teaching it and then developing new facilitators...basically i have to do a lot of studying / reading / note taking) - i'll be doing this on a rotating basis, and i'll have to update my materials for future classes.  couple this with the fact that i'm a husband and father of 4 young children and am dedicated to a number of responsibilities at my church...well, my time is just about ate up.  i don't want to be a burden on you guys, so i'll just drop out and you can move on...

thanks!  i did have fun with this... :)

sucks man, your spots always open just let us know :(

ill drop you and advance it now  :'(

« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2008, 04:14:24 PM »

Offline galen

• Kristaps Porzingis
Almost blew the perfect season last night against the gators.  Their D was playing unbelievable.  They knocked out my 2nd string RB and my 3rd string guy ended up with like -6 yards.  Ended up needing a pick six and a couple of nice drives via the air at the end.  Going to be a big showdown soon with Auburn.

« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2008, 06:05:22 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
Almost blew the perfect season last night against the gators.  Their D was playing unbelievable.  They knocked out my 2nd string RB and my 3rd string guy ended up with like -6 yards.  Ended up needing a pick six and a couple of nice drives via the air at the end.  Going to be a big showdown soon with Auburn.

im going to write my last game up, and also, check out my shrine and watch the crazy TD pass. it bailed me out of a sure loss. My game went to overtime, of a crazy last second scoring drive to save the season, and i won in overtime off a pick in the back corner of the endzone (user too, ya me!)

« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2008, 11:32:43 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
ugh, let the recored show that the dawgs embarrassed the tigers.

sorry i put up such a poor showing galen, at least if i had kept the turnovers down i might have kept it respectable. That option fumble in the second was the worst, i thought that was going to be a wide open play and my QB tosses it behind the runner. Hopefully next year that game will be a little more competitive :/

good game man, and awesome squad. good luck in the title game.

« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2008, 11:52:59 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
Never watch something on your computer while you play Florida. I lost.

« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2008, 01:04:56 PM »

Offline galen

• Kristaps Porzingis
Will one of you make the SEC title game?  That lose against florida probably knocked SC out. But picking the #1 team, if you do any worst than first, its a disappointment.  On the other hand, I'm getting a nice recruiting class right now, so you guys better watch out for next year seeing an even more stacked Dawg team.

And our game definitely would have been tight if not for those turnovers.  That fumble was pretty unlucky.

« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2008, 01:09:47 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
ive got a pretty good class coming in right now, though for a defensive standpoint it could be better.

im advancing it now, i think i can still make the title game if i run the table, my other loss is outside the SEC i think, though i could be wrong.

« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2008, 03:36:13 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
I can't believe I lost that game. I play on the heisman level in my own dynasty and I've only lost one game, and that was one of my first few. Ridiculous.