Author Topic: CB SEC Dynasty thread  (Read 20312 times)

Re: CB SEC Dynasty thread
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2008, 12:30:28 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Hey guys, I won't be able to fit a game in until Sunday night. Big festival in my hometown, went home for the weekend

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2008, 11:47:20 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.
hey guys!  i posted in the other thread (didn't see this one) - but if you need another guy to jump in i'd love to...

gamertag: mkharsh33
"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2008, 01:31:20 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
ill send you an invite tonight when i log on andy, what team do you want in the sec?
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2008, 08:48:00 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
ill send you an invite tonight when i log on andy, what team do you want in the sec?

thanks, man!  who's available?  i'll roll with anyone that's left.  not wanting to disturb you guys, but thought if you needed another i'd join in, if needed.  appreciate this...just let me know!

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2008, 09:44:16 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
auburn, SC, and Georgia are gone. all the rest are fair game.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2008, 10:53:05 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
give me florida...

also, let me know what i need to do...also, do you guys use a certain roster set?  (fairdale-kings or dt linder's)?  or do we go with generic numbers...

if you want to pm me let me know any details...looking forward to this!!  i play fair - no unrealistic or cheating on my end.  should be fun!

also - i sent you a friend request that's pending(mkharsh33 - gamertag)...if you want to just send me a voice mail that would work as well...
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 11:22:13 PM by Andy Jick »

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2008, 11:34:10 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
give me florida...

also, let me know what i need to do...also, do you guys use a certain roster set?  (fairdale-kings or dt linder's)?  or do we go with generic numbers...

if you want to pm me let me know any details...looking forward to this!!  i play fair - no unrealistic or cheating on my end.  should be fun!

also - i sent you a friend request that's pending(mkharsh33 - gamertag)...if you want to just send me a voice mail that would work as well...

we just went generic, were in week 4 right now, i'll send you an invite tommrow, it should show up under dynasty invites.

Welcome aboard :)

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2008, 12:53:19 AM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
sounds good!  i'm free at night - anytime past 9 pm works best for me...we're taking a vacation to orlando from aug. 6-10, but that's well over a week or so away.  appreciate this...

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2008, 10:56:13 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
your invite is out there, soon as your done playing your game and recruiting, check advance and we'll go to week 5.

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2008, 12:55:19 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
your invite is out there, soon as your done playing your game and recruiting, check advance and we'll go to week 5.

cool...i'm leaving church soon and heading over to help a lady from our church pack a POD who's moving to arizona to be with her family...i'll get this game in tonight!  thanks again!!

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2008, 03:47:30 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson

cool...i'm leaving church soon and heading over to help a lady from our church pack a POD who's moving to arizona to be with her family...i'll get this game in tonight!  thanks again!!

np, you get tossed right in the fire, TENN for you.

I get them next week, injury someone will ya?  ;D

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2008, 03:52:08 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
Im gonna try and get a game tonight too. Anyone else wanna try to get 2?

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2008, 04:27:07 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
i'll play my TENN game as soon as andy gets doen with his, i think thats all were waiting for.

im massively addicted to our online dynasty, i can't even play my offline one.

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2008, 05:08:48 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
You all need to fear the Gamecocks. They are very real. Ask Galen, due to an ever improving running game and a bend but don't break defense, they are not to be underestimated.

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2008, 11:23:27 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
got my first game in...won a squeaker over tennessee, 16-14 on a field goal with one second to play.

i trailed 14-3 after leading 3-0.  kicked another fg to make it 14-6, and then scored on a short run in the third quarter to make it 14-13 (lee corso advised me to go for 2, but i chose against it).  got the ball back after consecutive sacks forced tennessee to punt late in the 4th and then put together a solid drive, running down the clock to 4 seconds.  tennessee tried to ice my kicker but i nailed a 26 yarder to win it by a final of 16-14.

okay...i'm officially addicted to online play - have never done this before, but this is a blast!