Author Topic: What’s going on with Houston sports teams??  (Read 1005 times)

What’s going on with Houston sports teams??
« on: January 16, 2021, 01:17:14 PM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 413
James Harden wanted out and now Deshaun Watson wants out of Houston..hope NFL players don’t start acting like NBA players that’s pout around and don’t play unless they traded
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

Re: What’s going on with Houston sports teams??
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 01:46:54 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 996
What's up with Houston sports in general. Astros with their spygate too lol

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

Re: What’s going on with Houston sports teams??
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 02:05:48 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
On Friday, the three-time Pro Bowl quarterback posted on Twitter, “I was on 2 then I took it to 10.”

The numbers are related to a recent report from ESPN’s Adam Schefter wherein the former 2017 first-round pick had the anger level of two, on a scale of one to 10, relating to the trade of three-time All-Pro receiver DeAndre Hopkins. Due to the hiring of Nick Caserio, the ambiguity as to the role of Jack Easterby, and, at the time, not giving consideration to Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy as a coaching candidate, Watson’s anger with the organization was now at a 10.

I don’t think that Watson should have a say in the coach or GM search.  I get the “social justice” aspect, but the criticism seems too focused on race rather than qualifications.

But, he’s got legitimate beef about the Hopkins and Tunsil trades.  Just incredibly bad moves.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes