Author Topic: Schilling on Kobe, KG  (Read 6677 times)

Re: Schilling Calls out Kobe!
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2008, 09:08:11 AM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
Yup ... saw this, and he's absolutely right. There was a couple of time-outs that the camera was on Kobe, and showed him chewing out his team-mates and spewing his disgust at them. Yeah, Kobe ... make your team take the blame for your total lack of defense and poor shot selection. (I hope they use this to recall all the lovely, warm, hopeful things he had to say to and about them early in the season).

This kind of behavior says it all about Kobe and his reluctance to take responsibility for anything. Fact is, Ray Allen frustrated the heck out of him ... Ray Allen! He just plain could NOT defend him, and once again his team-mates become his own personal whipping post, and take the heat for his arrogance, selfishness, and lousy defensive effort. Real classy, Kobe ... what's next?

Allman Brothers anyone?

Did anyone see Kobe slap one of his teammates on the thigh? ..and it wasn't a friendly pat either.  I think it was Vulachik(sp).  Kobe is such a jerk.  I can't believe the league did whatever it could to try to repair this clown's image.  Is he really the kind of guy that should be representing the league?
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

Schilling Game Observations
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2008, 04:36:08 PM »

Offline quidinqui33

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 71
Great game observations from Schilling on his blog about Kobe, KG, etc.

http://38pitches.com/2008/06/09/manny-jd-papi-lester-and-the-nba-finals/#more-178

He made some of the same observations about Kobe that I have made during a game.  The guys is constantly Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.ing at his teammates.

Re: Schilling on Kobe, KG
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2008, 04:47:55 PM »

Offline celts55

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 572
schilling should just use his mouth for shoving down donuts. He has a lot of nerve speaking badly about anyone else. This from a guy who's only contrabution is trying to meet his "I will not be a fat pig" option.
That being said, it was pretty apperent that Bryant was being his typical jerk self. I would have thought Curt would have invited him out you dinner so they could compare notes.

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2008, 05:05:15 PM »

Offline CelticsPrideKG

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 24
I'm not from Boston so am I to understand that some people in Boston feel the same way a lot of the rest of the country do? - that Curt Schilling is a pompous jerk?

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2008, 05:07:10 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1615
  • What a Pub Should Be
I'm not from Boston so am I to understand that some people in Boston feel the same way a lot of the rest of the country do? - that Curt Schilling is a pompous jerk?

Oh yeah, there are Red Sox fans here who are rubbed the wrong way by Schilling.  There's a pretty legitimate split on this guy these days.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team