Author Topic: Sustained hard defence leads to more injuries  (Read 1171 times)

Sustained hard defence leads to more injuries
« on: August 05, 2020, 07:19:05 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
I have no stats but priorities are health ,timing ,conditioning and even experimenting .
There is no homecourt advantage. Certain lineups hardly played together with all the injuries.

Just a thought, we could move up a notch with our draft choice with losing 3rd spot. Right?

Re: Sustained hard defence leads to more injuries
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 08:12:21 AM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1756
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
Yeah, maybe we can drop down to like 5th or 6th in our conference. There is no home court advantage and we are going to need to play MIL and TOR in the 2nd round anyway. There are all also four teams with between 23-25 losses in the West (we are currently at 23).

Add in MEM hopefully dropping out of the playoff picture and this restart may actually (significantly) benefit our draft position. Unfortunately the one game we won was the only one I didn't care about winning (w/ Portland chasing MEM).

Best to experiment now and be as healthy as possible as we get ready for the playoffs.

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2020, 08:20:07 AM »

Offline Jvalin

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 737
JJJ: meniscus tear, left knee
Isaac: ACL tear, left knee
Sabonis: "really bad case of plantar fasciitis"

I don't care too much about the seeding games to be honest. I mean, no team will have a home-court advantage anyway. At this point, our #1 goal should be to get in shape for the playoffs. I hope everyone stays healthy.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 01:05:29 PM by Jvalin »

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 06:25:47 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
I thought Brad should have used Romeo against Miami as his length bothers shooters and he has the energy and  the will at the moment to play hard. Put him on the D Robinson kid