Author Topic: Kings (1-6) at Celtics (5-2) Game #8 11/1/17  (Read 25044 times)

Re: Kings (1-6) at Celtics (5-2) Game #8 11/1/17
« Reply #330 on: November 01, 2017, 10:08:11 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1551
50-26 rebounds for C's

This IS Celtics basketball.....I love our team dominating the boards.  Beautiful

The Kings were killed on the boards. This team can defend and rebound and when the offense irons itself out their will be a lot more blow outs!

good points. this will eventually be a well oiled machine that can play both ends of the court. they are progressing at a rate 10X what i expected. surreal.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #331 on: November 01, 2017, 10:34:36 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
50-26 rebounds for C's

This IS Celtics basketball.....I love our team dominating the boards.  Beautiful

yeah we never saw that last year. who'd a thunk this ? DA hit it out the park with his trades and his FA signings (AL and GH) and most his draft picks lately. brown and tatum on their way to being all stars. theis was a steal. semi was a solid pick. rozier is a solid pick. most everyone is contributing.
don't forget the baynes highway robbery

And I think Crowder was great addition by subtraction watching him play worse now
Crowder is who his is --  a solid role player.  problem the last year or so he was with the C's is he saw himself as bigger/better than his role as a defensive player that should only shoot when open

« Reply #332 on: November 01, 2017, 10:49:13 PM »

• Dennis Johnson
50-26 rebounds for C's

yeah we never saw that last year. who'd a thunk this ? DA hit it out the park with his trades and his FA signings (AL and GH) and most his draft picks lately. brown and tatum on their way to being all stars. theis was a steal. semi was a solid pick. rozier is a solid pick. most everyone is contributing.

And I think Crowder was great addition by subtraction watching him play worse now

i didn't! see my reference to trades.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #333 on: November 01, 2017, 10:49:51 PM »

• Dennis Johnson
50-26 rebounds for C's

Crowder is who his is --  a solid role player.  problem the last year or so he was with the C's is he saw himself as bigger/better than his role as a defensive player that should only shoot when open

i will agree with that
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #334 on: November 01, 2017, 11:10:15 PM »

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
50-26 rebounds for C's

The Kings were killed on the boards. This team can defend and rebound and when the offense irons itself out their will be a lot more blow outs!

We gotta make up for our lack of blowouts last year.  Maybe this year we'll have a point differential that corresponds to our record
I'm bitter.