Author Topic: Ray Is Risen!  (Read 2697 times)

Ray Is Risen!
« on: May 29, 2008, 12:54:26 AM »

Offline JAM

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 12
Hallelujah! 

I thought I saw a golden aura around him when he banged that shot from the side on the out of bounds play.  Anyone else it would've been a Hail Mary, but for Ray it was destiny.

Re: Ray Is Risen!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 12:56:48 AM »

Offline ma11l

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 233
  • Let's Go Celtics
I agree.  He is so good shooting tough, challenged shots.  You know he's locked in when he's hitting in transition and hitting those quick pull ups with his defender right on him.  He did all of that tonight, he was all that tonight.  Huge shot, huge game.  Hopefully he can carry it over to Detroit unlike after game 2. 
"Take this down," said O'Neal. "My name is Shaquille O'Neal and Paul Pierce is the (expletive) truth. Quote me on that and don't take nothing out. I knew he could play, but I didn't know he could play like this. Paul Pierce is the truth."

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 12:58:13 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Nice to have you back, Ray ... Jesus Shuttlesworth would be proud!
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 01:52:00 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
He's baaa-aaack!

Go get 'em, Ray!
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 02:01:46 AM »

Offline NicaraguanFan

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 28
I am happy for Ray.  He is so classy. He deserves his shot back.

NF.
#18 is coming...

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 02:07:52 AM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
A lot of the credit has to go to Rondo too because he has played much better in this series, running the offense. Still not as consistent as I would like, but surely has been doing a better job of it against Detroit. This creates better offensive execution, and a better rhythm for a player that was surely in need of it and suffering because of the lack of it.

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 03:41:08 AM »

Offline gagvirk

• Neemias Queta
  • Tommy Points: 2
An exceptional game by Ray. I think the sweetest sight for any fan- for me, no doubt- is when a pure shooter like Ray gets the ball in transition outside the 3 pt line and lets fly without hesitation (kudos to Perk for the strong defensive boards and Rondo for pushing it up and releasing it early) and the way he was scoring at will from the outside also opened up the lanes to the bucket.

Hope he carries this touch into Detroit and we can put it across the Pistons in 6.