Author Topic: Hamilton's Arm  (Read 9515 times)

Hamilton's Arm
« on: May 29, 2008, 12:24:20 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
I missed the post game.  Any news on Hamilton's arm?  He looked like he may have hyper-extended it. 
Yup

Re: Hamilton's Arm
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 12:26:10 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Yeah, I heard Ray Allen's Adam's apple bit it.

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 12:30:24 AM »

Offline The Walker Wiggle

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 758
  • Pretend Hinkie
Actually, don't kill me, but I hope he's ok, and good to go for Game 6. I've liked Rip since his UConn days.

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 12:32:03 AM »

Offline fan33

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 5
The way he spasticly flails those chicken wings around  I'm suprised he hasn't done more damage to himself than that already... But it just looked like his crazy bone might have got tweaked is all, off of Rays head, this time...
"Indefatigable on Defense, defines these Celtics"

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 12:33:24 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
Actually, don't kill me, but I hope he's ok, and good to go for Game 6. I've liked Rip since his UConn days.

OK everyone, do you want hold him and I'll hit, or would you prefer I hold him and you all can take turns with the whoopin' stick! :o
Yup

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 12:33:32 AM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
  • TRANSFORMATION INTO CHAMPION COMPLETE!!!
Detroit bad boys is saying his shooting should be fine, but his flailing and clawing may be limited.

How great would it be if he came out for game 6 with a clear plastic arm sleeve with a hinge at the elbow, to match his face.

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 12:35:31 AM »

Offline 35Reggie

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 3
I wish his arm fell off.  The guy might be the dirtiest player in the NBA.  In spite of all of his bs, when I first saw him holding his arm I actually felt bad for him -- until they showed the replay.  The guy practically chocked Ray Allen and it looked like it was twisted after that.  It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 12:35:54 AM »

Offline Raygus

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 19
i didnt see anything about it in any of the interviews (granted i didnt watch much of them) and there's nothing on the four letter networks website or nba.com. i really don't care if he goes in game 6 - i've liked him since the uconn times as well, but whether its just being a homer or not, i've hated the crap he's gotten away with all series - he plays dirty, and its not fun to watch.

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2008, 12:38:41 AM »

Offline DannyZ

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 76
Maybe if Hamilton wasn't assaulting Ray Allen on every play, he wouldn't have hurt his elbow.

And who knows when he's actually hurt?  He acts like he has 7 career ending injuries every game.

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2008, 12:44:00 AM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
It was his shooting arm too, which is, for the Celtics' game 6, good news.

Hopefully an early start to his offseason will do him well.

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2008, 12:44:08 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club

OK everyone, do you want hold him and I'll hit, or would you prefer I hold him and you all can take turns with the whoopin' stick! :o

Yeah, I'll hold him!! If Hamilton never plays another game I could care less. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a dirtbag. I wouldn't be at the game cheering because he went down with an injury. I wish him no harm. But I want to win and if that means Hamilton missing games, so be it, I could care less if we beat them with him or not. If his not being there makes it easier to win, so be it.

Last thing, besides the 260lb mass of muscle that is LeBron James, does anyone get knocked to the ground( ::)), hurt by contact( :o), and in general beat up( >:() and whine( :'() more than  Rip Hamilton?  

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2008, 12:49:38 AM »

Offline Bleedgreen

• Joe Mazzulla

Hmmm, any way to take away Tommy Points?
As far as playing, I didn't care who guarded me - red, yellow, black. I just didn't want a white guy guarding me, because it's disrespect to my game.
-Larry Bird

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2008, 12:51:13 AM »

Offline The Walker Wiggle

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 758
  • Pretend Hinkie

Ahaha, alright, I'm alone on this one. Fair enough. I feel the same way, anytime somebody posts something complimentary about Kobe Bryant.

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2008, 12:51:59 AM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics
CSN just reported that he could not untie his shoe. 

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2008, 12:53:39 AM »

Offline Bleedgreen

• Joe Mazzulla
CSN just reported that he could not untie his shoe. 

But is that just because he was too busy scratching and clawing at his teammates in the locker room?
As far as playing, I didn't care who guarded me - red, yellow, black. I just didn't want a white guy guarding me, because it's disrespect to my game.
-Larry Bird