Author Topic: Best KG video youll see  (Read 2787 times)

Best KG video youll see
« on: March 11, 2009, 05:22:29 PM »

Offline threats13

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWjd8wJtDhM&feature=channel_page

I saw this video on youtube and had to post it here.  Best KG mixtape ive ever seen, some great music too if youre into rap.  The guy who makes the videos also has a ton of other great NBA mixtapes so check those out too.  Enjoy! 
The NBA..where "this whole sport is a business and the referees decide games and David Stern is a snake and is only in this for the money" happens.

Re: Best KG video youll see
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 05:27:59 PM »

Offline threats13

• Brad Stevens
Also, dunk at 5:52 is unreal.  Just watching this makes me super excited for when the teams back at full strength.
The NBA..where "this whole sport is a business and the referees decide games and David Stern is a snake and is only in this for the money" happens.

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 05:35:36 PM »

Offline Big Ticket

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 561
  • The good ole days.
Also, dunk at 5:52 is unreal.  Just watching this makes me super excited for when the teams back at full strength.

Can't watch youtube videos at work, but I've pretty much seen em all for KG!  ;)

What is the dunk at 5:52?  The two I'll guess are the one handed putback from outer space off a Terrell Brandon miss against the Kings.... or the two handed offensive rebound, double clutch-cradle-windmillish dunk against the Rockets (I think).

"It ain't about me.  It's about us."  - KG, interview with John Thompson, 2005 All Star Game.

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 05:41:17 PM »

Offline threats13

• Brad Stevens
its the fastbreak facial against the pistons in the playoffs.. he slams ir directly over the guy just gross

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 08:32:28 PM »

Offline drza44

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 187
The guy that made that posts over on InsideHoops so I'd seen it before, but I always enjoy another flashback.  TP.

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 09:05:49 PM »

Offline orrzor

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 58
It's so awesome having the most intense player in the NBA on the Celtics. Thanks for the video.

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 12:57:01 AM »

Offline Big Ticket

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 561
  • The good ole days.
Awesome!  Had not seen that before.  TP!

Here is one featuring the Celtics duo of KG and Marbury... with some Googs thrown in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBh1eQGMoSA&NR=1

And this probably deserves its own thread, but.... Mr. Bill Russell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWOKhPg6eQ8&feature=channel_page

"It ain't about me.  It's about us."  - KG, interview with John Thompson, 2005 All Star Game.

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 02:10:05 AM »

Offline threats13

• Brad Stevens
yea those are some great vids as well. That guy makes some real great videos music is good and all the clips are just awesome.  Seeing the KG video is especially nice with the situation were going through with the whole team being injured.  So nice to know that in a week or so KG will be back in the lineup with my little buddy Rajon Rondo.  This struggle were going though has me nervous about the playoffs but then I remember the roster were putting out on the floor and the fact that were still in games is actually kinda comforting.

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 10:53:04 AM »

Offline Yugocelt

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 25
Unbelievable mix tape of KG.

The guy is a living legend, we should enjoy every moment he plays for us, because its not gonna last forever.  It almost seems like he was destined to become a Celtic, because he plays with such pride and passion, thats part of the Celtics tradition.

KG, the Best!

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 11:25:46 AM »

Offline cordobes

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 576
  • Basketball is like chess, only without the dice
Good video.

One could make another great one just by uploading Garnett's plays in that game 7 in 2004 versus Sacramento. One of the most unbelievable performances from an individual player I've ever seen. I was rooting for the Kings through the series, but absolutely surrendered to KG's greatness after the end of that game.

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 11:31:06 AM »

Offline GroverTheClover

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 167
Man, too bad Googs' injuries completely derailed his career. On a side note, the late 90s core of KG, Marbury, and Googs all ended up playing for the Celtics (at some point).