Author Topic: 2012 NBA Playoffs  (Read 275170 times)

Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs
« Reply #1890 on: June 22, 2012, 12:27:47 AM »

Offline StarzNBarz

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 5
I wonder how KG feels right now.

I like to think KG locks himself in a dark room with no windows until the season starts.

« Reply #1891 on: June 22, 2012, 12:39:04 AM »

Offline RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1410
  • Let's Go Celtics!

I like to think KG locks himself in a dark room with no windows until the season starts.

I'd like to think KG is shirtless and shoeless hunting wild boar in the Alaskan wilderness during his off-seasons.
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman

« Reply #1892 on: June 22, 2012, 12:39:24 AM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1482
Well after the whole series it seemed obvious to me that the Heat kicked up up a notch those last 3 games at least.  They made plays in the clutch when OKC didn't.  You have to at least accept that they had a great season.  Even though I don't like Lebron much he earned the finals MVP and he took his team to the championship.

We were so close to beating the heat, almost like the ECFinals was the real finals.  I hope KG comes back and DA finds a better supporting cast to give us a shot next year because we need to get better if we are going to get past Miami and Chicago next year.

« Reply #1893 on: June 22, 2012, 12:45:18 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3062
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
If we somehow got by the Heat we would be probably celebrating our second title in the Big Three era right now.

OKC and their ISO basketball would not have been able to cut it against us, also Doc would have ran circles around Brooks.
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #1894 on: June 22, 2012, 12:51:35 AM »

Offline InfiniteMH

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 17
I don't know if it's because I'm sadistic, but I expected Lebron to get really emotional and tearing. He just looked like he was having fun at the club, and that kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

However, as much as I'd hate to admit it, Lebron earned this and deserved the ring. He's looked back at himself and moved on and changed. Next year's Heat will be harder to beat for sure, but I know Celtics can do it.

« Reply #1895 on: June 22, 2012, 12:52:09 AM »

Offline CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 874
  • GOT IT!!!

I'd like to think KG is shirtless and shoeless hunting wild boar in the Alaskan wilderness during his off-seasons.

lol

I wouldn't be surprised.

« Reply #1896 on: June 22, 2012, 08:57:01 AM »

Offline Lord of Mikawa

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 66
  • Anti-Lakers&Anti-Heat
Bill Russel just handed an award to LeBron. Somebody please hit me with a shovel.
Yeah, Bill's had a tough go handing out the awards ever since they named the MVP after him.  Handing it to Kobe twice (barf,) and now Lebron.

Ok, honest question. When he went to Miami, Lebron changed his number from 23 to 6 out of "respect for the game". Do you think the irony hit him when Bill Russell handed him the Finals MVP-- or Bill Russell-- trophy or does Dr. J have to hit him over the head with the Larry O'Brien Trophy?
Miami has the number 23 retired out of respect for Jordan. That is why Lebron doesn't have that number.
Signed to a 6 year $0 contract with the Celtics Blog forum!