Author Topic: Question about League Pass  (Read 5946 times)

Question about League Pass
« on: October 31, 2019, 12:09:25 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
I have finally decided to ditch my cable company. I wont name them but their name starts with an F and ends with a R. I only got them because they bought VerizonFIOS. They are HORRIBLE.

My question is what happens with my league pass? I believe I paid for the season. Is it portable or do I have to buy a new package?

Re: Question about League Pass
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 12:21:06 PM »

Online CelticsPoetry

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 73
Can't you watch it on your computer/phone?

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 12:34:49 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
I have finally decided to ditch my cable company. I wont name them but their name starts with an F and ends with a R. I only got them because they bought VerizonFIOS. They are HORRIBLE.

My question is what happens with my league pass? I believe I paid for the season. Is it portable or do I have to buy a new package?
If you have linked it to your NBA.com account you should be able to watch it via their website and application on your phone and computer since it is already paid for in full. But who knows what they buried in their very long terms and conditions.

Asking league pass support on twitter might be the fastest way to confirm this, their website support section is awful.

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 01:52:10 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
Thanks for your responses.

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2019, 03:10:14 PM »

Offline FatKidsDad

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 114
Just for next season planning: I buy the digital subscription online instead of through my cable provider. It's a little cheaper and is available across all my digital platforms. I normally watch on the big screen using Roku.
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton

"Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity,they think of you." -   H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2019, 03:12:17 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • What a Pub Should Be
Just for next season planning: I buy the digital subscription online instead of through my cable provider. It's a little cheaper and is available across all my digital platforms. I normally watch on the big screen using Roku.

I stream mine thru Prime.  It's awesome.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team