Author Topic: 2015 Draft 2nd round rim protectors: Richaun Holmes and Rakeem Christmas  (Read 11904 times)

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
I have been on the Holmes at 35-45 range bandwagon since poster "I told you so" posted about him in sleepers thread. I like Holmes over Christmas but not Mickey.

I dont think Holmes will be there at 35-45.   Like i stated its pretty rare to have an athletic big that can block shots , rebound and also able to shoot the three. Somebody will reach for him in the 1st round imo
Be careful I got heat from some a while back when I said take him at 33 if you can't trade down.

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
triboy, what happened to your love for Jarrell Martin? Still keen on him in the early second round? Why is his stock dropping on the mock drafts?  I liked his game in college.

He has been like a ghost during the combine and workouts. Not sure if he has been given a promise already or he feels confident somebody will grab him late 1st.

Or maybe has an injury. Whatever the case is, he is dropping on the mock drafts.

I do like him but as a power sf  off the bench which will require him to slim down.