Author Topic: 2015 Mock because it's never too early right  (Read 32790 times)

Re: 2015 Mock because it's never too early right
« Reply #105 on: January 19, 2015, 06:07:13 PM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
The. MASTER Tank trip out West is off to a good start....woo hoo

One loss and five to go.... ;D

« Reply #106 on: January 19, 2015, 07:32:10 PM »

Offline Mass_1081

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 3
  I think even with  Towns problems, the top three is pretty set. I think the C's really need to draft someone that could become a go to scorer. Looney and Johnson both look like they can create their own shot and looked great from the few games I've seen. Herzog looks good all around, but I've read he gets attitude when loosing and isn't a team player. For bigs, I know Turner didn't look to hot vs Kentucky, but I still don't think he's filled out yet and is too athletic to end up the next Juaun Johnson. With the second pick I would love to see either Dakari Johnson  or Chris Levert. Oubre will be the guy rising up the boards  also.

« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2015, 02:22:02 AM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
  I think even with  Towns problems, the top three is pretty set. I think the C's really need to draft someone that could become a go to scorer. Looney and Johnson both look like they can create their own shot and looked great from the few games I've seen. Herzog looks good all around, but I've read he gets attitude when loosing and isn't a team player. For bigs, I know Turner didn't look to hot vs Kentucky, but I still don't think he's filled out yet and is too athletic to end up the next Juaun Johnson. With the second pick I would love to see either Dakari Johnson  or Chris Levert. Oubre will be the guy rising up the boards  also.
Johnson and Johnson FT"TP"

« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2015, 05:53:28 AM »

Offline jonaslopes

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 31
Johnson and Johnson FT"TP"

Ha!

1. Magic
2. Kevin
3. Stanley
4. Larry
5. Dakari
It's nice seeing him get exposed as overrated after having argued with fellow fans for years that he was overrated.. but I don't hate him. I'm looking forward to seeing him [...] bounce around to a couple more teams... eventually come back to Boston[...] and helps us as a role player until he runs himself out of the league.
LarBrd33 on Rondo