Author Topic: Here's The NBA Finals Schedule (With Times)  (Read 1034 times)

Here's The NBA Finals Schedule (With Times)
« on: May 29, 2022, 11:30:57 PM »

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2952
  • On To Banner 18!

Dang so we should probably prepare to stay up past midnight for the 9 PM games, assuming ESPN/ABC follows the script and doesn't actually start them until 9:20 lol  :P
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Re: Here's The NBA Finals Schedule (With Times)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2022, 11:32:46 PM »

Offline Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1672
Lots of extra rest days.  That's good.  Hopefully that will help us squeeze a little more out of Rob. 

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2022, 11:33:07 PM »

Offline Goldstar88

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1435
I don’t know if I can watch anymore of these games. They are literally making me sick.
Quoting Nick from the now locked Ime thread:
At some point you have to blame the performance on the court on the players on the court. Every loss is not the coach's fault and every win isn't because of the players.

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2022, 11:38:12 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1762
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
I don’t know if I can watch anymore of these games. They are literally making me sick.

I'm with you. My stream went out for the last half of the 4th quarter and then couldn't find another one. It was probably for the best because I might be dead right now watching the last couple of minutes.

But I'm also just happy to get to the Finals. I know that's a loser attitude, and of course we can win the Title, but it has been a pretty epic run against some killer competition. I also just don't know how I could go on living knowing that cheap chunky Lowry got the upper hand in the end. Honestly, how is it never a foul on him? It's crazy.

But I digress. Onto the Finals - this is gonna be awesome!

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2022, 11:43:17 PM »

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • On To Banner 18!

Yeah plus these games in particular will probably last until at least midnight. So some long nights ahead haha.

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2022, 11:45:05 PM »

Offline radiohead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 1237

Dang so we should probably prepare to stay up past midnight for the 9 PM games, assuming ESPN/ABC follows the script and doesn't actually start them until 9:20 lol  :P

So we have HCA even if the Warriors have the superior record? Another reason why winning the last game was important!

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2022, 11:46:30 PM »

Offline Goldstar88

• Danny Ainge

I'm with you. My stream went out for the last half of the 4th quarter and then couldn't find another one. It was probably for the best because I might be dead right now watching the last couple of minutes.

But I'm also just happy to get to the Finals. I know that's a loser attitude, and of course we can win the Title, but it has been a pretty epic run against some killer competition. I also just don't know how I could go on living knowing that cheap chunky Lowry got the upper hand in the end. Honestly, how is it never a foul on him? It's crazy.

But I digress. Onto the Finals - this is gonna be awesome!

Consider yourself lucky. Think I went thought half a bottle of Tums. And you are right, time to focus on the finals. It’s been too long.
At some point you have to blame the performance on the court on the players on the court. Every loss is not the coach's fault and every win isn't because of the players.

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2022, 11:51:06 PM »

Offline radiohead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 1237

So we have HCA even if the Warriors have the superior record? Another reason why winning the last game was important!

Nevermind, didn’t notice the “away” and “home” headers. Sorry for that!

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2022, 11:54:09 PM »

Offline ausbacker

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 39
So, is the NBA invested in legacy building Curry with 1 or 2 more chips or is it going to push all in on Tatum to launch a new megastar?

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2022, 12:14:47 AM »

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • On To Banner 18!

Nevermind, didn’t notice the “away” and “home” headers. Sorry for that!

Yeah I thought for some reason we'd have HCA if we played Dallas but turns out the winner of DAL-GSW would have HCA regardless if they played BOS. If MIA won and Dallas did too, Miami would have HCA.

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2022, 12:16:47 AM »

Offline Goldstar88

• Danny Ainge
These next 3 days are going to be super important for recovery. Hope they have some hyperbaric chambers at the practice facility. Rest up as much as possible and come into game 1 swinging!